Help!!

Me and Jack were sparing and having fun at the same time. 

.

After practice it was only Rudy and I. I was still practicing some new stuff while Rudy was getting his stuff together.

"Megan, I'm going to have to close up, unless you want to?"He said closing his office.

"I think I'll be ok closing up the store."I said kicking the dummy again. It was silent then I put my headphones in and turned up my music so loud I couldn't hear anything else. I kept hitting the dummy making those weird sonunds like "Heya", "Kia",or "Ha".

After a few hours I decide to call it a night.So I grabbed all my things and headed for the door. I looked it and then dropped the keys,when I heard footsteps I got a little scared. I know I know, I shouldn't be scared at all being a black belt I am ok.I turn around to see, Josh the school quarterback. I hate him ever since I came here he has been messing with me none stop. Trying to get me to go out with him, but Jack and the gang saves me a lot since I don't like to hurt people. 

"Oh looky here if it isn't little Megan! To bad your little friends aren't here to save you!"He said walking towards me. I haven't been here long only 3 months and I hate him with a firey passion.Oh shit I cornered he trapped me at the locked door. I can feel this jerks breathe on my face.

"HELP!!HELP!"I screamed.

Chase's POV

Adam,Bree,Leo and I were on our way out when I heard someone yell help! 

"Guys did you hear that?"I asked they all looked at me weird."I think someone is in trouble guys!" We all ran to the court to see this weird guy cornoring this inncocent girl who was MEGAN! First Bre used her super speed to grab Megan. Adam used his super strengh to block the guy while Bree grabed Megan. I fought the guy of, once I fought him off enough he ran away. 

"Are you ok?"Bree asked.

"Yea I think so but you guys were like "whoosh" and kick and punch. I think I'm going crazy!"And with that she passed out. Adam carry her to our place so we can make sure she is ok. 

Once we arrived Mr. D got mad, due to the fact we have a stranger in our home.

"Who is that?"Tasha asked.

"Oh this is Megan we saved her!"Leo said."Ok mostly I saved her."Cocky much?What am I saying I'm very cocky myself ha."She passed out because she saw Bree run so yea we just wanted to make sure she is ok."

"Well then."Tasha replied vey concered.

"Where am I?"Megan asked waking up on the couch.

"It's me Chase you passed out so we wanted to make sure you were ok."I said kneeling at her side.She has pretty eyes.She is beautiful."Are you ok beautiful?I mean Megan!"

I saw her blush. 

"Well Adam, Bree , Leo and I will go get some snacks.Won't we guys?"Tasha said pulling everyone out of the living room.. Well this is awkward. Megan sat up and I sat next to her, we looked at each other and our hands touched, we blushed like crazy. 

"Thanks for saving me Chase."She smiled, and HUGGED ME!Of course I hugged back.

"Oh hey guys!"

A/N

Cliff hanger!!! What happens?Do you know?Well I do haha I love ya'll!!

Please comment,vote,fan me??!! PLEASEEEEEE!!<3333 :)))

Spoiler alert:

Megan will have moments with both Jack and Chase! Sorry.

But who will she choose?? I don't even know yet!!!