Everybody Wants To Be My Enemy

I returned way past midnight with Razor, Rory, and Arya. I had to tell the others about this. This could've easily been Galvatron or someone worse, someone like Lockdown that we weren't aware of.

This was a severe threat.

"Ashley!"

As I entered I found myself face to face with a scolding Ratchet and a worried-looking Sideswipe.

"Hey, guys-"

"Where the hell were you?! Bee and Drift have been looking everywhere for you!" Ratchet said.

"I told Cade I was heading out! Didn't he tell you?!" I protested

"He said you told him you'd be out a couple of hours, not almost an entire day!"

"Well technically I was out for a couple of hours, I went to the mountains and-"

"The mountains? What the fuck were you doing up there?!" Side intervened, "did you get hurt?!"

"No, I'm alright, the storm caught me there, is all, that's why I didn't come sooner," I said, "and that's what I'm trying to tell you, I found something that we should discuss with the other Bots and Cade, call Drift and Bee back, they shouldn't be out on their own"

...

We met at a secluded part of the KSI building, where we were sure that no one could hear us. It was pretty dark, it appeared to be a storage room, a pretty big one thankfully, because the Bots could fit in without a problem.

I told them of Rory and Arya leaving and returning after hours, and how I found it suspicious that they were out hunting as I had thought in the beginning, only to eat more when they got back. I explained my plan, and that I followed them to the mountains with Razor, how we found the cave with Rory and Arya in it, and finally of the Dinobots, and how they were hurt. I also told them that Arya healed them by licking their wounds, so just as Ratchet and I had theorized, she had healing abilities.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I really am, but this is something bad...whoever did that to them could do the same or worse to you," I said worriedly.

"Who could it have been?" Cade asked.

"Galvatron?" Sideswipe asked as he turned to look at Ratchet.

"Possibly, but I doubt he would've let them get away with their lives," Ratchet said, crossing his arms.

"...Joshua?" Bee guessed.

"Even with his technology, it is unlikely he could damage them like they are unless he still had his prototypes with him," Ratchet said.

"I say we go to his lab and see what they're hidin'," Hound said, cocking his gun.

"No, that could be risky, if he's innocent that would be seen negatively in the eyes of the public. We don't know who's our ally and who's enemy," I said, leaning against the wall and caressing Razor's head.

"So what DO we do?" Cade asked.

"First...we should act as if everything is still the same. Tess leaves today, we should be there for her, and we can start searching around once she leaves. Act casual and try not to be suspicious. Ratchet, you'll come with me later today to heal the Dinobots. Side, Bee, and the others can say we left to get some medical supplies that we needed. Report anything that seems unusual to you," I said.

"Sounds like a plan," Ratchet nodded

"We'll get to the bottom of this," Cade said with determination.

"And whoever or whatever it was...we'll make sure that they don't hurt the Bots either," I said firmly.

...