The Dinobots

After a few hours of rest, the ship was ready. I boarded first and placed Rory and Arya in a far corner along with some clothes from the luggage and my own belongings. I sighed, walking out to see where the other three had gone. I was still weary of them, but I was already getting used to them at least.

Though Shane could be a pain on the ass when he wanted to.

Sighing, I looked back at the ship as I walked around to find the trio. I soon found Side instead, so I asked him if he had seen them, replying with a shrug and a shake of the head. Nodding I continued looking for a little while until I found Drift and Bee, accompanied by Cade and Shane.

"How fast could that thing get us halfway around the world?" Cade asked, looking at Drift.

"Very, it's a spaceship," replied the blue Bot

"What's the plan?" I questioned

"Get the Seed before Galvatron," replied Cade, "and restore our lives"

"And how are you planning on doing that? I doubt that son of a bitch of Joshua will believe you"

"We will see about that," said Cade, walking away, "get to the ship, we will be there in five minutes"

"We don't have five minutes!" I exclaimed, watching a police helicopter fly above us.

As Cade and Shane trotted away I rolled my eyes and scoffed, hearing sirens wailing not too far away. Following Drift as Bee went after the other three, we boarded the ship along with Side, who was helping with the last preparations. I stayed at the bridge as I watched Bee, Hound, Cade, Tessa and Shane come our way as Optimus motioned for them to board.

"Took you long enough," I said as Cade rolled his eyes

"Move! We are retrieving the Seed, but then we are done defending the humans," announced Optimus

"Wait, what?" I asked, astonished

"What? Done? What do you mean you're done?" demanded Cade

"It means 'finished', 'see ya', 'goodbye'" said Crosshairs

I rolled my eyes at Crosshairs and boarded with the others, glancing back as the gigantic metal ramp rose up and sealed the ship behind me. I went to my small corner, far from the rest. I sat next to a sleeping Rory as Arya played with some toys that I had found in the abandoned luggage. I looked down at the USB with the archives stolen from KSI. I twisted it around my fingers, remembering the footage that it contains. I placed it on my jeans again, safe as it could be.

"Why steal those archives?"

I looked up and saw Hound with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall. The bulky Bot looked down at me with a raised brow, nodding at where I had placed the USB.

"Thought of exposing them..." I shrugged, hesitant, "but I'm not so sure now...all the world is against you...so exposing them killing the others will probably just make the other humans cheer for it..."

"You are probably right," shrugged Hound

"Why do I felt there's a 'but' coming?" I tilted my head at him

"But you won't know until you do it," he finished, "listen kid, you sometimes gotta take risks in your life, if not, you might regret some of the decisions you make, or don't make"

"I guess you are right," I admitted, "but I am taking risks constantly, else I wouldn't even be here"

"You are right," the Bot smirked, "well I gotta check on the others"

"See you," I said, grabbing a book I got from the luggage and reading it to make time pass quicker.

...