The Gang is back

I finally woke up, finding none other than Shane sound asleep, resting his arm over my chest, obviously by accident. Frowning, I threw his arm off, causing him to wake up abruptly and accidentally fall off the bed. Rolling my eyes, I took out the supplies backpack, tossing a granola bar right in his face.

"Here, eat, we got a long journey ahead," I said

"Thank you?" He yawned sleepily.

I didn't answer him, putting the bag in my shoulder with a couple of granola bars in hand. I grabbed my Motorbackpack and head to the other room, where Tessa and Cade were barely waking up.

"Here, eat this," I said, tossing two granola bars at them.

After the quick breakfast, Cade and the two lovebirds got on Optimus, while I drove Ratchet behind him. We stopped at a small town where Cade tested out some stolen technology from Cemetery Wind. I barely talked to any of them as I sat on Ratchet's seat. I sighed, running a hand through his wheel.

"Come on Ratch, you've got to heal, you have to wake up," I whispered, placing my hands behind my head, "we need you..."

Optimus' engine roared before he quickly began driving off, with me quickly following him behind. Once again in the road, a white cargo truck passed by us, and before I knew what was happening, Optimus scanned it and quickly transformed into the blue and red truck that I had missed for the past few months. I smiled slightly.

"THAT'S THE PRIME I KNOW!" I exclaimed happily

Suddenly I heard a gunshot not too far away. My gaze fell on a fat Autobot running through the canyon on my right side. I chuckled at the gesture.

Optimus soon came to a stop, opening his doors and letting Cade, Tessa and Shane out. Once they did, he transformed. I couldn't help but stare at his new humanoid form.

~Holy shit, he's so changed!!!~ I thought ~he looks like a knight or something of the sort~

I walked to Cade and the other two, watching the figures before us: the fat Bot, a green one who looks like a total jackass, a black and blue one that looked like some sort of samurai, and...

"BUMBLEBEE!!!" I cried happily

I ran to him as he leaned down, to offer his hand so that I can climb nearer to him. Once I did he lifted me up and I hugged a small part of his huge chest.

"Hi tough girl," he greeted through the radio

"Bee, you've got no idea how much I missed you..." I said, letting go and climbing to his shoulder

"...So, who's the stowaways?" Asked the green Bot, pointing a gun at Cade, Shane and Tessa, with Cade holding his hands up. I saw him glance at me for a second before turning to the other three.

"Who's the idiot?" I asked Bee

"Crosshairs," he replied, rolling his optics

"Huh, charming guy," I said sarcastically

Just then the fat Bot got out an even deadlier weapon than Crosshairs, but just as his companion, directs it at the humans in the ground. I placed my hand in my weapon belt, just in case things turned a nasty way, though I'm pretty sure that Optimus wouldn't let them harm them.

"Stop, Hound. Both of you," Optimus quickly interfered, "they've risked their lives for mine. We owe them"

"What's wrong with Ratchet?" Crosshairs asked instead, waving his hand to the medical vehicle

"He's in stasis mode because of the wounds he received because of the damn humans," I explained, "but he'll wake up soon enough"

"And your are?" He asked with a raised brow.