KSI...and lots of spray paint

"Hey, Ash, it's sunrise," Side whispered

"Let me sleep..." I mumbled, covering myself in my stolen blanket.

"You told me to wake you up at sunrise, Scraphead," he reminded me.

"Riiight," I yawned as I sat up, "anyone else awake?"

"Only you, me, and Hound, who is keeping watch," he informed, "why?"

"I wanna go out and do something," I said vaguely.

"Hmmm...Hound may be easy to trick, what do you want to do?" Asked Side

"You'll see," I said simply

I changed clothes into a stolen jeans, a white and red shirt, and over it all my motorcycle outfit along with my worn Superstars. I then grabbed from my backpack a turquoise bandana, taking a separate bag with some stolen stuff.

"Where are you going?" Side inquired

"Stay here," I said, taking my Motorbackpack

"Uh...ok..." Side said uncertainly

Nodding, I headed to the entrance where Hound was keeping watch in his vehicle form. He moved forward slightly, facing me as I looked at him as calmly as possible.

"Where are ya going?" He asked

"I'm going to get some stuff back from the store, I kinda forgot my phone..." I lied. I had disposed of my phone earlier...

"Alright, but be quick," he answered

"I will," I assured him, hurrying outside

I quickly and silently displayed my motorcycle, putting the helmet on and driving away. Soon I turn left, then right, and finally, right again. At last, I was back at the store, but I did not intend to enter. Turning the motorcycle back into its backpack form, I slumped it on my shoulder, walking to the store's left side. In it, some posters were hung up, which included Optimus, Bee, and other Bots' faces with the word hate written in big letters below them.

Grinning, I placed the bag on the floor, taking out some spray paint that I had stolen the day before, just at the same time that I put my bandana over my mouth and nose. Then I got some black spray paint, sketching lightly the figure that I wanted to do. Once I finished perfecting it, I started spray painting with the same color the official outlines of the drawing that I wanted to do. After that, I took out some blue and red colors and began coloring the inside of it. I helped myself with a ladder that allowed me to get the drawing to fill pretty much the whole wall. Soon enough I was done, but I felt as if I was missing something. Frowning, I got out the black paint again, spraying some letters at the bottom of the picture, but I'd love to do the same at the top...

"Need some help?"

I jumped to the sound of a new voice behind me, grabbing Sniper Bite and pointing it to where the source of the voice was. I relaxed as I saw Side's vehicle in front of me, putting my gun away.

"For fuck's sake Side, you almost scared me to the death!" I exclaimed

"Sorry, but I was curious about what you were gonna do," he apologized before advancing, "woah, YOU did that?"

"Yeah, like it?" I asked, looking at the painting

"Absolutely," he said, "but like I asked earlier, need any help?"

"Mind getting me to the top?" I asked

"Sure," he replied, transforming

Lifting me on his hand, I continued my work, but on the top this time. Once done he lowered me back safely to the ground, simultaneously transforming back into his Corvette form.