●3●

What jimin say make the land slip under his feet ...

Eunwoo also got scared .
Jimin was shaking after seeing that his hyung JK was standing in front of them .

And they got more scared after listening himm..

I WAS WAITING FOR U FROM MORNING ONLY
MY DEAR JIMINSHIII
WELCOME..

They got really scared and jk looked towards eunwoo and said
I really don't expect this from u atleast. U can go in before the bell rang in college or would u like to have a good talk with professor suga .. eunwoo is mostly scared of suga but he didn't want to leave jimin alone And that's why he didn't move. But jimin saw him and told him to leave he insisted him to just go...
And with that he left with saying

Jk hyung it was my decision to bunk . Please don't think wrong about him . Please don't tell professor's about him he will be in big trouble I insist Please. And then again he moved in the college..

During the whole time jimin was looking down he was getting scared as the time was passing jk was just standing there looking at him intensely.. but then he called to suga and said

"Hyung jiminshii is not well I m taking him at home . U can talk to the principal and take the test tomorrow...

Suga said ...
What what happened to him He was fine during the break.

Jk said ...
Eunwoo called me and said jimin got dizzy 😵 so I was free today so I thought of taking him with me .

Suga said..
That's why we insist him to have breakfast on time now see what happens. Ok we will take his test tomorrow u take him at home and give medication to him..
And listen we will be late tonight me and hobi both we have to check some files and we will come after 10 only plus Jin hyung called and said the same they also will be same they have some important work to
So according to that all will come home after 10 pm only ..

Jk said ,..
Ok hyung take care ..

Jimin was listening to them and was confused why his hyung was lying...

Then jk takes his one hand and pushed him with him in his car 🚙. Jk felt jimins hand hot like he is having fever . But he didn't said anything and thought of taking him at home first .

During the drive jk was fully quite and that was scaring jimin a lot .

He said
hyung please I'm really sorry I will never repeat this again please let it go this time ...

Jk said
Let's go home first then u should repeat your sorry anthem Mr. Park .