●6●

Tae didn't knew about jimin being sick.....

Tae : why ? What happened to him , he was fine in the morning.
Suga : yeah he was . But in the college junkook called me and told that jimin was
sick , so he is taking him home .
Tae : ohhh , u didn't even told me jk, leave it but first tell me how is he know.
Jk : ...............................
Tae : why are u not speaking anything? Is everything alright with you.
Jk : ..............................ummm
Tae : I think I should go and check on him also it's time for dinner.

He stand up from their and moved towards Jimin's room.
He started going upstairs and jk told everyones about the punishment and jimin bunking. Suga was angry with jimin but right now he was more angry with Jungkook for lying to his hyungs and also for not checking on Jimin's health.
But he didn't say anything and also stand up from his seat and moved towards Jimin's room .

Tae reached in Jimin's room and opened the door .
He saw jimin was sleeping with covering himself fully with duvet.
He smiled towards him . And moved towards his bed , he putted his hand on Jimin's head and immediately pulled it back cause jimin was burning in fever.
Before he can even react jimin half opened his eyes , he tried to say something but he was out of energy, he can't even speak. Others also reached their and suga calmly told everything to tae .
Tae was angry but he was more concerned about his health.
He coldly asked junkook to bring his medical bag. Jungkook moved out of the room and brought his medical bag.

Tae : His fever is quite high and looking like he is totally out of energy too .
Jk : Yes hyung , let's check his BP too.
Tae : Yes u do it , I'm going to shop to bring his medicines call me if something
other is needed . Check his thoroughly.

With that Tae left and junkook started checking jimin thoroughly. He tried to talk to jimin but jimin was out of energy to talk . J hope moved to kitchen for preparing some energy drink for jimin . After checking on jimin junkook signed and sat across his bed . He called Tae and asked him to bring the required medication.
Suga was also in the same room and he saw junkook was very quite the whole time he even saw some tears in jk's eyes.He signs and moves towards junkook to light up his mood . He consoles him and after sometime tae enters the room . He also saw tears in jungkook's eyes . He also tried to console him.

Tae : come on jk its not your fault. Don't cry and let's give medicine to jiminshii first .
Jk : yes hyung his fever is high and BP is very low . And also he was really dizzy to.
Tae : first let's give Iv . And then wake him up for pills.
Jk : will he be alright with pills only , I mean let's just go with shorts directly.
Tae : I think he will be alright with pills now .
Jk : ok I'll give Iv now .
Tae : hmm . After that wake him up .

Jungkook putted Iv needle in Jimin's hand and suddenly he jerks . He woke up due to the pain . He called jk with very low voice which hurted jk more , junkook helped jimin to sit.

Tae : jimin are u ok , are u feeling some kind of pain .
Jimin: hyung it's hurting everywhere .
Jk : jiminshii I'm really sorry I punished you without knowing you were sick .
Tae : ok now without any tantrums jimin take these pills your body needs them.
Jimin: But hyung I have not eaten anything yet and my throat is hurting too much.
Jk : Then there is only one option left .
Tae : ok soo as u have not eaten anything u have to take shots.

Jungkook stand from the bed and starts preparing shots . Jimin was getting scared watching jk preparing 3 shots...Tae saw that and started comforting jimin .

Tae : jiminaa it will be fine don't worry .
Jimin: But h-hyung I I don't want t-that .
Jk : it won't hurt much chimm Don't stress yourself. It will be done soon .

Jimin was very tired and out of energy so he was not able to throw much tantrums.
Tae turned jimin around so now jimin was lying on his stomach.
Jk pulled Jimin's pants little down with his boxers , he rubbed the alcohol pad on his back , which cause jimin to stiffen his muscles.

Jk : jiminaa don't stiffen your muscles much relax them. Otherwise it'll hurt much.

But jimin didn't listen to him , junkook injected the first shot and jiminn hissed in pain. But It was not high dose so that's why it didn't hurted much . And just like that he injected 2nd shot which was painful but jimin was out of energy so he just sobbed but didn't moved his body.
But then Tae injected the 3rd shot which was very painful, and that made jimin cry alot .
Tae disposed the used needles into dustbin and came back and saw junkook comforting jimin .
After sometime jimin slept .

To be continued......