●18●

Suga was getting concerned and confused ... he knows jimin has no plans of dating yet but what r the rumors.

He was concerned cause he doesn't want him little brother to get hearbreand all as his one brother had already passed from it .
He was confused because what will happen if jimin is really dating...

Suddenly some teacher called suga , so he just shrugged his thoughts and left with the teacher....

It was  already departure time in college but jimin hasn't left the college yet as he has too practice for dance competition. He requested his college teacher to let him practice in school as HD thought it's better to practice in college only rather than taking lisa at his house for practice. So he and Lisa start to practice in college ..

Jimin and Lisa were quite close while dancing as it was due to the choreography they selected. Lisa was more than happy to dance with her one and only crush but on the other side jimin was not even little bit interested in her ,, he was just doing his responsibility.. they were soo much into practice that they didn't notice that there was third person who was recording them and that was none other then Lisa's best friend rose ..

Rose was recording them on her phone, and she was doing this because Lisa told her to do it , Lisa wanted to see her and jimin together that's why she told rose to record them .

Rose recorded them and left from college, Lisa and jimin were also done with there practice so they left ..After leaving the college Lisa called her friends and told them to meet her Tonight at the club ..

Jimin also left to his house , he was exhausted from the practice so he just left to go home , as he reached in the house he saw suga and jin were placing the food on the dining table and namjoon, tae, jk were in the living room jhope was no were to be seen . He quickly moved towards the kitchen and open the fridge to get some water .

Jin : yaa jiminaa get slow water is not running from u. O was the practice too hard you r sweating, go take a good shower and come back fast dinner is almost ready ..
Jimin : yaa hyung [tired]..

Jimin left from there .....

Suga was just cooking and thinking about what he listened In the college, Jin noticed the change in suga's mood after jimin came . But he thought of leaving it cause he know whatever it is suga is capable of handling it alone..

After sometime Jin called everyone for dinner, suga was helping jhope with setting the table, everyone started gathering around the table, somehow suga sat in front of Jimin's chair. They all started having dinner while talking about their day ... while suddenly j-hope's question towards jimin took everyone's interest...
Jhope: yaa jiminaa how is your dance practice going on.
Jimin: hyung it's good but it's tiring.
  Jin   : yaaa dance is always tiring hoba.
Taekook : (stuttering) Jin hyung is getting old ......
  Jin   : yaaa u two I can hear that I m not old I'm handsome.....
Jhope: however it is jimin I know you will win don't stress yourself.

And just like that the dinner ended with some bickering....
And after sometime all went to sleep...
Suga thought of asking jimin ....
But jimin was tired so...
He just left .........

------------------------------------------—----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day ❣

The next day started quite same ....
Everyone rushing to get ready for their work.....

Jimin woke up and got ready for college. He came down and went to the kitchen where he saw Jin cooking breakfast and suga sitting on the chair while scrolling through some file . All others were start coming downstairs too . Taehyung and jungkook were yet now ready . Everyone were busy in kitchen while jhope noticed Taehyung slowly sneaking from the door and suddenly he speaks yaa kim taehyung, come here or should I come there.

Taehyung signed heavily and walked towards the kitchen , he came in the kitchen and start having his breakfast. Nobody spoke anything cause they know taehyung was caught red handed sneaking from breakfast 🥣..

After someone suga and jimin left while others also start moving towards the door to leave from there work .
The car ride with suga today was very quite today.. suga was debating in his mind how to question jimin about Lisa..
But before he could ask anything they have already reached in the college.
They both came out and stated walking towards their own places..

But something was changed in college today , as jimin was walking to his class he saw many students were staring him and Also there were bunch of students standing near the board . He thought that there might be new announcement for students so he also started to go there when suddenly eunwoo came to him , eunwoo takes Jimin's hand and rushed towards college's terrace. 

As they both reached there Jimin looked at eunwoo with questioning face , but rather then saying anything from mouth eunwoo showed jimin his phone.....
Jimin's eye's widened and his skin went pale ..

It was picture of his and Lisa.
Taken from behind while they were in dance practice..
It was looking like jimin was kissing Lisa in the photo...

Jimin:  this is not what it looks like , from where u got it ....... TELL ME ....
Eunwoo: not only me everyone in the college have this pic, I don't know who clicked it but u know u r in a big trouble..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suga...

As suga reached in the college he directly moves towards him office..
The crowd of students definitely took his interest but he just ignored them..
While passing from there he suddenly heard Jimin's name being called..

Students were talking about jimin and Lisa..
Std1: see I knew it jimin has been with Lisa from long .
Std2: omg I thought he wasn't even interested in her.
Std3: amm whatever it is know finally truth is in front of everyone.
Std1: omg I can't believe he kissed her.
Std2: but who got the power to click there pic kissing each other and then post it online and now putting it on students announcement board..

And the students continue there talk not knowing their professor was hearing them , after hearing those words suga turned toward the board and reached there, students start moving away from there as they saw there professor.

Suga saw there was a big pic hanging of jimin and Lisa kissing, with a note down Jimin's taken ...

Suga took that picture from the board and then he took his phone out  clicked the picture from his phone and sent it to Jin and namjoon..

Somehow anger took over him and he suddenly called jimin and said IN MY OFFICE NOW PARK JIMIN .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JIMIN.....

As eunwoo told him about everyone misunderstanding jimin kissing Lisa and now all have his picture he get scared when suddenly he got a call from  suga and now he knew what was coming ahead ...

After the call he starts rushing downstairs towards suga's office with eunwoo behind him suddenly his foot slipped from stairs and he fall down , and everything went blank...

Hey guys please make sure to vote
It means alot to me please....