●5●

After getting punishment jimin cried badly for hours and left jungkook s room . Junkook looked at jimin in his room and applied medicine on his bruises.
After that jimin slept because he was exhausted .
In all this things junkook forget that jimin was having fever ..
As jimin was not well he slept for quite long time .
As it was now time for dinner jungkook started preparing dinner and suddenly the bell rang . He left the kitchen and opened the door and saw that suga tae and jhope were there . They came inside the house and jungkook give water to them . When they were drinking jungkook asked them why they came early as they told him they will be late . Jhope told that their work was done in college so they came early and tae told that the surgery he was going to today got canceled because of sme problems so it is gonna be done tomorrow and their was not much work rather than that so he just came home early ..
After that they left to their rooms to get fresh and junkook moved to kitchen .
Now it was there dinner time ⌚ and jk,hobi,tae and suga were there as another members are late and jimin was yet asleep..
Hobi and tae were discussing something when suddenly suga remembered that today jimin was sick and jk take him home with him and he asked jk about this ..

SUGA-- OHH KOOKIE , HOW IS JIMIN NOW . HAVE U CHECKED HIM AND HAVE U GIVEN HIM THE MEDICINE.

This question of suga gained all members attention .
And that question hitted very hard to jungkook as he also have forgotten about jimin being sick . Tae raised his eye brow towards jungkook because of his expressions .
As tae didn't knew about jimin being sick .