●8●

Next morning....

Jungkook opened his eyes nearly 8 am . He was lying on his stomach and his vision was little blurry. He tried to woke up but lied back down immediately cause of the sudden plain he felt in his head and also back . His head was in pain due to heavy crying 😢. He picked up his phone with one hand and saw the time it was nearly 8:30 , he signed looking at the time. But was also surprised that nobody came to wake him up. His head was in soo much pain that he decided to take a leave from the hospital. And he did it through the phone. He decided to sleep for some more time . But his headache didn't let him sleep. So he decided to wake up from the bed and get fresh. With pain he somehow managed to go in the bathroom and got fresh. He took the shower and came back to his bed and lied down on his stomach again. He tried to sleep but it didn't work. After sometime someone entered in his room and that was none other then the oldest Jin .
Jin entered the room and saw jk lying on his stomach in the bed and was looking out of window while concentrating on something , jk was looking really pale .

Jin : junkook wake up, see the time we are going to be late for the hospital..
Jk : hyung I'm not going to hospital today. I have already submitted my leave..

Jin got concerned about junkook cause junkook is someone who doesn't like to have to much holidays during the work . Also junkook's voice was really low and he was looking pale to.

Jin : why ? What happened ? Why leave for today ? Are u fine junkook. Let me call namjoon you are not looking good to me .
Jk : hyung please I'm fine there is no need to call rm hyung. And I'm taking leave because I have some work today. I'm fine .
Jin : ook if u say so fine ! But come let's have breakfast 🥣, u have not taken dinner last night .
Jk : hyung I am not hungry yet soo I'll just skip today's breakfast please.
Jin : NO! you cannot skip breakfast , u know Jiminaa is sick due to skipping meals only and also I thought of running blood test on him soo it will be really helpful if you can come to hospital for 1 hour with jimin , u know right jimin only listen to you, and also don't be lazy ho and check if jimin is fine now or not.
Jk : hyung please.....u can check on him, and also jimin will listen to u in the
hospital , u can do the tests alone on him , there is no need of mine there. And
also I'm really not hungry.

But Jin didn't listen to him and woke him up from the bed. They both moved towards Jimin's room to check on him. Junkook slowly opened the door of his room and saw jimin was yet sleeping. Jungkook sadly smiled towards him. They go and jin softly creased Jimin's head.
He told jungkook to check him and junkook started checking him , Jimin's BP was yet low but fever was gone. They thought of giving him one shot for low blood pressure. Jin told junkook to prepare shot and junkook moved out of Jimin's room and came back with prepared shot . Jin turned jimin little and junkook pulled Jimin's shorts and boxers little down and pushed the needle into Jimin's skin, jimin whimper in pain but didn't wake up. After giving injection to jimin junkook disposed the needle in the dustbin. He came back and tugged jimin into the duvet completely. After that Jin and jimin goes into the dining room and saw tae,jhope and suga already sitting there. They walked towards there respective seats and settled there . Junkook slowly whimpered in pain while sitting which was heard by everyone but they thought of ignoring it as they know about his last night punishment .They thought of not reminding him about that again. After sometime rm too came and settled down on his seat which was infront of junkook. The first thing he did was he greeted everyone with junkook morning. Junkook felt really bad as he knows rm , tae, suga was yet angry on him. Junkook was looking pale to. After sometime Jin started serving them breakfast, when Jin was serving breakfast v asked him about jimin. After listening Jimin's name junkook's face dropped. But he didn't said anything but Jin told them about Jimin's health. Jin told them that he thought of not waking jimin up, and let him sleep for some more time as his blood pressure was yet low.
Suddenly junkook's phone rings and without looking at the number he picked up the phone.

Jk : sorry but I'm on leave today, but I'm coming now if it's to much emergency then please call Dr. Soo he will handle the situation until I reach there.

Junkook said this and stood from his seat and moved towards the main door 🚪 he was yet discussing about some patient's health. He didn't did breakfast. Jin asked him about breakfast but in hurry he said he will do it in the canteen. Others didn't stopped him as they know there must be some emergency. Junkook left the house 🏡 in hurry.
Others did there breakfast and started to get ready for their work Jin took leave from the hospital as junkook left the house and there was no one at home to take care of jimin .
Tae and rm left for the hospital whereas jhope and suga for the college. After doing some household work jin thought of walking jimin up and giving him something to eat. He goes in Jimin's room where jimin was yet asleep .

Jin : jiminaa wake up see what's the time .
Jm : [still sleeping]
Jin : [ he started waking him up and after sometime jimin woke up. ]

To be continued......