●11●

.
.
.
Tae tried to woke jk up but he didn't.
Jimin hurriedly brought water and give it to tae, tae splash few water drops on junkook's face and junkook slightly opened his eyes and slightly moved his fingers.
Rm hold his head and tae put the water glass near jk's lips. Jungkook drank little water and said in very low voice " Hyung it's hurting a lot ". Rm calmed him down but tears were clearly visible in the corner of junkook's eyes. Rm helps junkook too lie down properly soo they can check him .
Rm start to check on him , his BP was very low . He pressed few spots on stomach to which junkook hissed in pain and tried to remove rm's hand from his stomach.tae stopped junkook.
Rm: soo Mr.jk can u explain why you have be on strict diet lately.
Tae: what diet Hyung he isn't on diet.
Rm: he hasn't eaten anything from 2 days according to me tae. And u Mr.jk answer.
Jk: hyung i--i h-haven't been on d-diet.
Rm: shut up and don't u dare to lie to me .
Tae: hyung please he is sick.
Jk: hyung I i just don't felt like eating so so I didn't. And u & suga hyung wereangry .
Rm: soo u thought of freaking skipping your meal hmm. Leave it first tell me have u taken some medicine or something to reduce pain.
Junkook didn't spoke something and showed him the medicine he took .
Rm got more angry after looking at that medicine because it was of very high dose.
Rm: Come on junkook i didn't expect this from u atleast.
Junkook didn't said anything because now he was feeling guilty.
Rm signed and said " u took the medicine and they have side-effects u know right".
Junkook didn't answered him but suddenly flinch in pain and saw tae putting an Iv in his hand. Tae calmed him and rm caught his hand so he doesn't move it.
After the Iv was done rm told tae to prepare some shots and start giving some pills to jk . Junkook hesitatingly took the pills and gulped them down. Tae came back with 3 prepared injection. Rm told junkook to turn himself around but he didn't so rm himself turned junkook around . But as he turned him junkook hissed in pain due to sudden pain in stomach and hold the pillow tightly.

Rm caressed junkook's back lightly consoling him. He signaled tae to hive shots.
Tae slowly pulled junkook's shorts little down revealing his gluten muscle. He took the alcohol pad and wipe the area when he is going the insert the needle. Due to the pain in stomach junkook's mind was not on injections. Tae slowly and calmly insert the first needle, jk flinch but didn't react much as it was a very low dose. He pussed the plunger down and pulled the first needle out . The leftover injections were definitely very high. So tae and rm were sure they will hurt . Rm insisted jimin to go to his room and jimin have to follow the orders of the elders. So he left from there. Then rm picked up the 2nd injection and signaled tae to hold junkook. Tae hold junkook and rm pulled junkook's another side of shorts and wipe the area with alcohol pad . He slowly inserted the needle in his body earning a low flinch from junkook. He slowly pussed the pluger down and as medicine go in him junkook's low sobs were heard by both of them. They have never thought of junkook crying like this due to injection in fact he is not that scared of injections. But they knew this is going to happen today as the medicine jk took last night have many side effects. As soon as rm give him second injection he rubbed the alcohol pad of junkook's thigh. He didn't let junkook move as he knew junkook would disagree to take third injection so he give the 3rd injection very fast which made jk cry out his lungs , he tried to move but tae hold him . This may be the first time junkook crying while taking injections this much . After giving 3 injection rm disposed them in dustbin, he came back fastely and start to message his thighs and on the other side tae was messaging his back . Jk was yet sobbing heavily but the message they were giving was reducing his pain. It took nearly an hour for junkook to sleep .
It took nearly an hour for them to make junkook sleep . Rm told tae to go and check on jimin and also call Jin hyung and tell him to take a week leave for junkook from hospital. Tae stood from his seat and moved out of the room. Rm was yet messaging junkook's thigh as he knew that the 3rd injection he have given was little harsh and fast and that must have hurt alot.

Tae was talking on phone with Jin, he told Jin everything and also to give junkook's leave . As Jin was In emergency he didn't talk much . Tae goes in Jimin's room and saw him studying. He was shocked to see that but also happy , he didn't wanted to disturb him so slowly left the room . As he was going to see on rm he saw suga and hobi entering in the home ... suga hurriedly came towards tae and asked him about junkook. At first tae was shocked that how they know about junkook being sick...

Please vote for this....

To be continued..........