●12●

Suga hurriedly came towards tae and asked him about junkook. At first tae was shocked that how they know about junkook being sick......

So rather than a answering him tae asked him how does he know about junkook's health, to which suga said jimin called them ..

Tae:oh hyung calm down we have given junkook medicine, he is sleeping now soo there is nothing to worry about, he got sick because he was on strict diet lately.
Suga:what diet are u saying, why was he on diet. Does he like someone or wants to impress someone tell me I mean I'm his brother and he didn't even told me ..
Tae: hyung stop it , what are u saying strict diet I mean too say he hasn't eaten anything from 2 days that's why he got low BP, fever and weakness.
Suga:Then can't you say it clearly what foolish talks were you talking about strict diet are u serious Tae ,do u talk to patients family like this..
Tae: hyung I'm sorry I was just joking.. u are taking it very seriously.
Suga: let me call rm and tell him what was that yes strict diet ..
Tae: hyung please leave it for this time only I won't joke with u ever again.

And they both continue there fight on stairs only . But there was someone watching them and that was none other then j-hope. He was disgusted looking at them fighting because two mature men one professor at college and another well known doctor were fighting on strict diet. He signed heavily and walked passed them to junkook's room. He saw junkook was sleeping ..

He moved towards his bed and creased his head he smiled towards him. As he didn't want junkook to woke up from his precious sleep s he quietly left his room and moved towards Jimin's room and there he saw jimin was studying. He smiled and left from there to his own room to get fresh. And on the other side tae was finally free from suga's big lecture on STRICT DIET. Tae was sure he is not gonna use this word in his life ever again. Suga also moved in his room and got fresh as it was nearly dinner and jin was in some emergency suga thought of making dinner. He moved towards the kitchen and start preparing dinner. It took him nearly forty-five minutes to prepare dinner and preparing it he settled it on dinning table.

He called everyone for dinner.
Suga:Tae go and call jimin. Ad hobi go and check if rm is free now and also call him

Hobi came in rm's room and saw he was yet working .
Jhope: yah namjoon you should not overwork yourself come dinner is ready.
Rm : yes coming.

Tae come in Jimin's room snd saw that Jimin was nearly sleeping while standing.

He was looking very cute.Tae goes towards him and closed the book which was infront of jimin to which jimin flinch and came out of his sleep. Tae told jimin to wash his face and come down and eat ..

After sometime all were sitting on dinning table without junkook and jin. All started eating and they were talking a little bit too . After sometime Jin also came home and asked about junkook. His all questions were answered by rm and after that he moved to his room to get fresh. After sometime he came back from his room and also sit there . Suga served him the food and he also started to eat .
After sometime everyone were done with their food and rm told Jin to once check on junkook.... and all others moved to their respective rooms.. Suga came to his room and again started working because of the festival in college there was to much work load on teachers. Especially suga as he was also the HOD ( Head of the department ) so he have to much work to do as compared to other teachers. He have to give every report to higher authorities soo he was checking everything very carefully.. At first he was very busy and second he got the news about jungkook being sick...

Next day.......
Suga and jhope left early in the morning due to work without breakfast..
Jin and namjoon too left due to dome emergency..
Before going Jin woke tae up and told him to check on junkook.
And go with jimin today to meet uncle Kang.
Jimin 1st class starts at 11 today so he was free until that..

Tae woke up and got ready, at first he thought of waking junkook up and checking on him . So after getting ready he moved straight to junkook's room, junkook was yet asleep. So he started waking him up . It took him nearly half an hour to wake jk up. Junkook woke up and tae started checking him up. Junkook's fever was all gone and also he didn't have any pain in stomach but his BP was yet quite low so tae gives him some pills. And told him to have breakfast. He also told him about him and jimin going to meet uncle . Junkook also insisted to go and tae told him to get ready to. After that Tae left from Junkook's room and left for jimin. He came in Jimin's room and saw nobody was there, then only bathroom door opened and jimin was ready to. He called jimin to come down and eat and also told about jk coming with them. After sometime Junkook too came down and tae served both of them their breakfast 🥣. After sometime they were done with their breakfast snd tae messaged Jin that they all are leaving from home. Tae checked the doors of the house and they all settled down in the car. Junkook sat at the back seat of the car and tae was driving and Jimin sat beside tae . As it was winter season there was too much fog 🌫 and it was really hard to drive too . As they were going in hilly area the roads were bad too . There was a truck behind them tae thought of giving the truck space so it can go in front but there bad as he moved his car on side . The car hitted something and stopped because of this the truck hitted their car from behind and the car tossed out. Tae's head hitted with front glass which cause it to bleed and he fainted at that time only , same goes with jimin too, as junkook was sitting behind he didn't got that bad injury which cause him to faint . His head suddenly started dizzy. He fastly called rm, rm picked the call but before junkook could say anything his body gives up and the phone dropped from his hand .. On the other side rm was calling again and again but was not getting any response, he was getting scared.

People start to gather around them, they called the ambulance 🚑. Suddenly one person heard phone ringing so he picked junkook's phone up . He told them every thing happened to Rm ..

Please vote for this....

To be continued.........