●4●

Jk pov.
I really don't know what to do with him he is really getting out of control these days.
But as I touched him I felt like he is having fever and also he is looking very pale .
Suga hyung said he is not eating well recently and skipping his breakfasts. I don't know why but now I m not having a good feeling for him . He is not someone who will stop once after saying sorry he will irritates the person for the whole time but today he just stopped after once only there is something really bad bothering him I know that but what...
O let's go home first and I will check him first rather then punishing him .
For me jimineee's health matter first .
His quietness is disturbing me as well ..

Jm pov.
I got scared after jk hyung told Me to stop. My head started hurting again it was fine in the morning but what happens now that's why I didn't said something again during the whole ride . Jk hyung lied to suga hyung about me feeling dizzy but now I m really feeling dizzy. Now let me stut my mouth and be quiet so that I won't make jk hyung more angry ..

They reached at home and jk parked the car and got out of the car out jimin didn't even moved jk saw that and got more angry and said " Do u want me to pick u up from the car or will u come by yourself Mr. Park "... ..
Jimin listened to him and got out of the car in hurry but when he was getting out he bumps into the door and fell on the floor badly. Jk face-palm 🤦‍♂️ himself and helped him to get up and scolded him a little and then he said ..

When will u grow up jimin when .
Then they both moved in the house . Jk told jimin to go up and get fresh and wear some shorts. Because of corce jimin us getting punishment.. jimin was scared at first but he don't want to make things go more hard for him so that's why he don't said anything and follow jk's commands. He moved to his room and got fresh and have showered 🚿 he wore black shorts with black shirt .

 He moved to his room and got fresh and have showered 🚿 he wore black shorts with black shirt

Then he moved to jungkooks room . There he find jungkook sitting with a whip in his hand . Jimin got little scared after looking at that .

Junkook looked at jimin and said .. Mr. Park would u like to have some explanation for what u are doing at first u use to make trouble in school but today u start to bunk also tell e how much time before you do this. Do u don't have any fear of SUGA hyung and ME did u forget your limits TELLL MEE . I NEED A GOOD EXPLANATION TODAY ..
Jimin didn't said something and stayed quite because he knew this that he have messed up bad .. But his quietness made Junkook more angry and he said ..
U only need to get punished right jimin . Now come on turn around near the wall and be obedient and don't try to cry or something to u get 20 whips ..
Jimin know that no one is there to save him so he quietly turned himself around to the wall .
Jk started to hit him and during the 6th whip jimin was already crying but Junkook ignored him and completed his punishment and at the end jimin was shaking and crying badly .
He was feeling dizzy also but at that point he ignored this and just cried.