●9●

Doctor jeon jungkook = Heart specialist.
Doctor kim namjoon = Brain specialist.
Doctor kim taehyung = Gynecologist .
Doctor kim seokjin = family medicine specialist.

Jin : jiminaa wake up see what's the time .
Jm : [still sleeping]
Jin : [ he started waking him up and after sometime jimin woke up. ]...............

At hospital.....
Tae and rm reached at the hospital and moved towards their respective rooms. Tae was gynecologist so he moved towards his department. But rm was surgery specialist so as soon as he reached in the hospital he got a urgent surgery and he started moving towards operation theater OT. Those hospitals OT's are together at one place only so while moving towards his OT he saw that 2nd number OT was also preserved so he saw the doctor's name board out it was Dr. Jeon jungkook and Dr. Soo min . He saw the timing and see that the operation was going on from 2 and Half hour. He started moving towards his OT, he got ready it was very complicated surgery which rm was going to do and it will consume some time as well and also it was brain surgery so the chances were 50!50 .

After 3 hours...........

Finally rm got the surgery done successfully. The patient was safe and the surgery took nearly 3 hours to be done but the wait paid off. He came out of the OT and meet the patient's family out and talked with them for a while . He started moving towards his cabin but stopped in front of OT number 2 where junkook was still doing surgery , he saw the surgery was still going on and now it's nearly 5 and half hours , he was worried for junkook as he was looking pale in the morning and also not have eaten anything from the morning, he was definitely angry with Jungkook but that doesn't mean he want junkook sick . He signed heavily and again started going towards his cabin . As it was almost lunch time he moved towards canteen where he saw tae already sitting and he moves towards him and sit infront of him,tae saw him and stood from his seat and go and brought lunch . They started talking and eating lunch. After lunch they moved to their respective cabins ..

But on the other side there was junkook who have not eaten anything from yesterday and was yet working on some patient's reports, now the operation was done and he was sitting in his cabin with doctor soo and they both were talking on the patient's reports. Junkook was feeling dizzy from the morning but now he was feeling more dizzy. So he picked up the glass with water and gulped it down the throat. He was looking pale also.

Dr. Soo: jk are u fine , u look pale , also u are looking very down today? Why ?
Dr. Jk : no nothing, I'm totally fine it's just the patient's reports are not satisfying me.
Dr. Soo: O come on! U are a doctor 😷 u should not think negative. Everything will be
fine we are working hard on it so Don't worry, I don't want you to spoil your
health, and my work is done here so I'll take my leave. And if u want I'll call
Dr. Jin or rm they may check on you .
Dr. Jk : NO NO NO ! RELAX, I'm fine . Totally fine u are just worrying.
Dr.Soo: ok fine , If u say soo.

Dr.soo left after that and now junkook was alone in his cabin. As junkook was on leave today but he have to come on emergency now he was totally free . He leaned his head on the table and started thinking about everything happened today. While he was thinking everything that has happened unknowingly tears started flowing down from his eyes after remembering how sug and rm ignored him in the morning
Tae was also not talking much to him but he was not looking much angry on him also . Tae was only taking when it was needed with him . He signed heavily while thinking about this all . When suddenly he heard knock on his door. He came out of his thoughts. He Immediately wiped his tears and made himself presentable and said come in . Door opened and it was none other then Jin and jimin , junkook looked shocked while looking at them gut suddenly he remembered that Jin said in morning that he want to do Jimin's blood test. Jin come with jimin behind very quite and he made jimin sit on the chair next to junkook..

Jin : yaa finally I reached here " kookie u don't even know how much hardwork I have
done to reach here .
Jk : why hyung it's only 15 minutes drive from our house to hospital.
Jin : but i wasn't alone. I have to bring this brat with me .

Jin said this and lightly slapped Jimin's thigh to which jimin hissed . And junkook lightly smiled at him and asked ....

Junkook: why jimin did u trouble my handsome hyung tell me what u did ?
Jimin : no hyung I didn't did something wrong today it's just that I don't want to
come here.
Junkook: ok soo let's not waste much time and let Jin hyung check you .

Jin started to check on jimin . He checked him and said that Jimin's BP was right now and also his fever was gone but only thing was his body was looking week . He writes some medicine on some paper and gives it to junkook . Junkook took it and went out , after sometime he came back with prescribed medicine and one empty sring . Jimin looked at it and panicked but junkook saw it and calmed him . He told jimin that it's for blood test only . And Jimin slowly calmed down , jimin wasn't scared of taking shots but he have some past incidents which make him fear and panicked after looking and needle. Junkook turns Jimin's face to other side and starts distracting him . And jin took out blood , jimin hissed in pain and closed his eyes but didn't moved his hand . After that Jin moved out of junkook's cabin and moved towards test laboratory. When Jin go out the room junkook calmed jimin little. After nearly a minute rm and tae both entered in junkook's cabin and saw junkook slightly hugging and consoling jimin.

Please make sure to vote ...

To be continued....

Hey guys I am really sorry for not updating on regular basis. My school is going on so it's really hard 😔for me to update. But soon I'll try to be regular. 💜♥️💜