FOUR - BEACH HOUSE

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE-----

a mild panic attack is in the part!! if it triggers you or makes you uncomfortable, please skip this part. i have anxiety and i feel as in these books theres not much representation :)))

-------------------

chapter four

beach house

-summer house

      NORA WAS BORED in the car ride, so she did the only reasonable thing, texting her least favorite fisher brother

hi. wyd?

nothing, love. couldn't wait until you got here to talk to me?

   i'm bored, so zip it, goldilocks

never, eeyore. i'm going to grab some bread for my mom, do you want anyting for when you get here?

uh yeah gummy bears. thanks

anything for you, my love

"why are you blushing?" steven asked making eye contact with eleanor from the front seat. she had rolled her eyes, but i guess her blush was back.

"shes's probably texting her boyfriend," belly said, giggling.

"nope! jeremiah," ma laughed. her mother's laugh was beautiful, her mothing was beautiful, everything about her mom was wonderful.

"dude! thats gross," steve almost ran off the road because of the disgusted look on his face.

"bro, he asked if i wanted anything from the store, san is making him run up there." nora said.

"he didn't ask me!" steven exclaimed.

"he doesn't love you like he does eleanor." ma said. she was laughing, and she threw her arm over nora's shoulder, pulling her daughter close to her. eleanor looked like a tomato, and she brought her hands up to her face, covering her eyes as the whole car erupted into laughter. jeremiah and eleanor hated eachother, but they looked out for one another.

"okay! i'm done with the conversation." nora said, still blushing. the girl grabbed her airpods, connected them to her iphone, and turned her playlist on. the first song that came on was long story short by taylor swift, so she leaned her head against her ma's shoulder, and fell asleep.

------------------

JEREMIAH HAD BEEN DRIVING FOR LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES, and he had already gotten to the store. tounge tied by grouplove had been playing, but he didn't even notice. his mind was on one thing, eleanor mae conklin. he walked into the store, he knew her favorite gummy, so he grabbed those, a flamingo pool floatie also for nora, and a twelve pack of dr pepper, also for nora. he checked out, and walked back to the car. it wasn't until he was halfway home that he realized he forgot about the bread.