SIX - BEACH BUM

chapter six

beach bum

-summer house

        NORA ABSOLUTLEY DOMINATED the older boys ass game playing for a good two hours,and eventually they all got bored

NORA ABSOLUTLEY DOMINATED the older boys ass game playing for a good two hours,and eventually they all got bored. nora headed to her room, sat on her bed and turned on the tv, and changed it to disney +. she found wandavision, her comfort show, and watched it from the start.

"sup eeyore! i've been waiting all day and so do you want to swimming with me? belly won't come, steven is alseep, and conrads probably out raising hell so-. oh you are watching wandavision! can i watch" jeremiah said, throwing the door open and flopping on the bed.

"what the fu-" nora started, confused.

"language, now!" jeremiah scolded.

"im so confused."

"ok, do. you. want. to. go. to. the. beach. with. me. right. now. before. dinner," jeremiah said.

"fine. belly didn't want to come?" eleanor asked, turning off the tv.

"no, get ready or i'll skin you," he smiled, walking out of the room.

"cause that's welcoming!" nora yelled at him. she got up and changed into a bathing suit that was just plain pink. the bottom ended right bellow her belly button and the top had thin straps, which was good for a tan. she also pulled her hair back with a clear claw clip.

"hurry up, nors!" jeremiah yelled from downstairs. so she picked up a towel, and hurried down stairs.

"damn, love, you looking fine," the blond boy said, looking the girl up and down.

"you're so annoying, fisher," eleanor rolled her eyes. she exited the house, and started walking toward the water.

"my dad's coming for the 4th, did you know that?" jeremiah asked as they walked by the pool.

"no, really? are you alright with it?"

"yeah! its great." jeremiah said.

"ok, just wanted to make sure."

"my dad's coming to," nora continued.

"and are you, okay with that?"

"yeah, well, i guess," morally so, he dad always liked belly and steven more. daddy issues for life.

"you sure?"

"yep!" she smiled.

"is laurel?"

"she's the one that wanted the divorce in the first place," nora said.

"but it's only been about a year and a half," he had whispered.

"he has a new girlfriend. i'm 90% sure she's younger than me. who knows who my ma has been knocking up," nora said. he laughed.

"that's gross though," miah said, still giggling.

"i know, who ahve you been knocking boots with, then?" nora laughed.

"uh, well, im bisexual, just so you know," jeremiah said, he was scared, scared she wouldn't of accepted him. out of everyone, his mom, his dad, his brother, everyone, he needed her to accept him.

"really, jere! that's great, i'm so proud of you!" i'm proud of you, i'm proud of you, i'm proud of you

"me too. also, just thought you should know. girls are hot," nora smiled.

"i know," he said, and pulled the girl into a hug. she wrapped her arms around his waist and his arms connected at the back of her head, over his shoulders.

"ok, i hate you now," he said pulling away.

"i hate you too," she replied.

--------------------------------

"race you," jeremiah said, as they entered the sand.

"i don't know, i'm old now-" she said, taking off as she finished her sentence.

"uhm, bITCh?" he said, chasing after her.

nora ran into the water, and soon enough, the teenagers were splashing water at eachother. jeremiah threw himself at her and they both went hurling into the water. in a laughing fit, they got up, soaking and contined to splash water at eachother.

---------------------------

au----

thank you for 200+ reads! it means alot. also i made nora bi, along with her struggle with anxiety, because i'd thought it'd be nice for double representation :))))