II

After making sure his chains were secure, they took him away to the manor, dragging him from side to side like a beast for slaughter.

Meanwhile, Dion offers me his hand.

-How are you, you are not hurt anywhere, are you? If that bastard has hurt you or touched you in the least, he will pay the consequences!- exclaims Dion, worried? Was he worried about me? He thought something had happened to me. So he has feelings too ...

I immediately answer him
-No, Cassis did nothing wrong, it was I who escaped and freed him, moreover it was always me who proposed evasion and even disguises. Promise me, Dion, that you will not harm him.- I ask him pleadingly, Dion's gaze is cold as a sheet of ice.

-You don't need to lie and accumulate other people's guilt, the fault lies with that bastard, he wanted to kidnap you and then hold you hostage. The only consequence of this crime of his is death in public execution in front of his highness, the emperor.- exclaims the boy, with a sadistic look on his face.

Wait this means that Cassis will eventually die, whether he stayed in the cell or got caught there, which happened, only the place where we are and the place of execution changes.

Meanwhile Dion takes me by the hips and makes me sit in front of him on his magnificent stallion. He seems a little rebellious, but I don't think he's going to try to rebel against Dion.

-Keep close to me, do not let go for any reason- he says with a very serious air and super altered by the sudden attempted escape I did not want to alter him, after all he saved my life from torture, I cannot disturb him more than necessary.