III

Here is that the day of Cassis's execution has come sadly and too quickly.
I was hoping to be able to get Cassis out again and again, but in vain. I even tried to beg Dion to let him go. But nothing changed his initial intentions ...

-Be polite before the imperial family. Because it will have to be the emperor has to give the blessing for the marriage. So pay attention to what you say and what you do.- Dion explains to me, with the usual bored tone of voice.
-My father, together with myself, decided to approach marriage as soon as possible. It will be held an hour before the execution of the bastard Podelian. What do you think?!- exclaims me with one of his evil grins, which make your blood freeze in your veins.

-W..what ...! Before the execution! It means that as soon as after a wedding a person has to die! Why!- I exclaim loudly crying.
Dion strangely reassures me by saying.

-Don't worry, it was already expected that the bastard was executed on our wedding day. It is a family tradition. Reserved for the firstborn- explains as if it were the most normal thing in the world. And with an unnatural and unusual calm for him and his fits of anger.

As soon as Dion snaps his fingers, a dozen, not twenty girls come through the doors of my room, with numerous boxes, which I believe contain matching clothes, shoes and accessories.

-I entrust her to your expert hands. My mother, Lady Maria and Lady Roxana will come to take her to the ceremonial hall.- refers to the girls, who bow their heads at the mere hearing of the vampire's voice, out of respect.
Subsequently, Dion exits.
Not before he came up to me, whispering in my ear.

-from tonight, you will never be able to leave or simply set foot outside the manor. Understood.- the whisper is so close to my face that it immediately makes me blush from the closeness, but immediately afterwards I shiver at those cold and emotionless words.

Immediately after, Dion walks out the door without even looking back or a simple "see you later".
The girls don't sit still and then they quickly take me to the bathroom and start washing me, which is embarrassing. They prepared the tub with hot water with rose and lavender scented oils. Super delicious aroma, after washing my hair dry my hair, I don't think my hair has ever been so beautiful and shiny in my life.

They prepared me to choose from a magnificent huge dress in light pink color, with a magnificent heart-shaped neckline, the dress is completely covered with magnificent fabric roses.

Or between a red dress with a long train and a beautiful V-neckline, and on the edges of the dress there are gold-colored embroidery.

Or between a blue dress, made up of the bodice completely covered with blue embroidered flowers, and the skirt with the same embroidered flowers on the edge, the skirt also has a nice train. And sometimes there are flowers embroidered on some corners of the skirt as well.