V

-What did you call me for?-
-Well, I was wondering what would happen if I wore black to the wedding, but I think I already guessed the answer.- He stares at me with those crimson eyes that trap anyone who stares at them.
To bring me back to reality were the bells of the city which strike eleven tolls, which means that my wedding will take place in 1 hour. And from that moment all my chances to escape from him and his family will become in vain.

-It's not illegal, but it's not very common and auspicious. Then you certainly don't want to dress up as a corpse in front of the imperial family and all the nobles. It would ruin your debut in the nobility right from the start.- her reasoning is flawless, after all I'm not noble, I'm a commoner who marries a noble, which is rarer than a meteorite that falls precisely on one's head, for this requires the presence of His Majesty the Emperor for the change of title.

-I understand, but I wouldn't know what dress to wear since you're a bit... sadistic family, so certain colors don't go well, you know...- he stares at me intensely and then continues -All the clothes that were brought to you it was the clothes and jewelery my mother and the other women of this manor wore to their wedding.- i think i figured out what to do, although i wonder where jeremy's mother is, i have never seen her at any tea party nor heard of by any other woman or man in this manor.
-Dion...- as soon as I called her name her gaze intensified even more on my figure, with an air of a murderer. Then he answers me.
-You're not going to that bastard, okay. You will only see it at the moment of its execution. You understand, you can't escape anymore, you've been owned by the Agriche family since I brought you here, you've never wondered why I brought you here. - being honest, I didn't think there was a reason behind it, I thought he just kidnapped me for fun, not for anything more important.