VI

-Now you are going to wear one of these dresses we are going to get married, so that I have the supreme right to become the next lord of Agriche, you understand and above all I will have the blessing of the emperor himself.- he explains to me with a smile on his face that scares all serial killers.
-Okay..., Dion...- better not make him angry, otherwise Cassis will not only be killed, but take me back... Dion walked towards the door and let the girls in, but closed it. the lady in the doorway and he says something that I can't hear from a distance, but it doesn't sound like anything good.

- what dress did you choose, my lady? - ask me girls.
-I chose the red dress, if it's not a problem for you, of course.- I tell him smiling. The girls start making me some subtilo, but then I see the lady from earlier coming up with something in her hand, and it doesn't look promising. After a short bow, he hands me the box.

-It's for you, my lady, from the young master.- Dion gave me a present, I don't know what to expect to find there. So the lady continued.
-Mr. Dion asked for notes to open it alone, with no one else around. His text lyrics.-
-Thank you very much, I'll open it shortly.- I smile at the lady then I come back to other girls to finish the preparations.

Once the make-up and hair done, you leave me alone in the room for a moment and I decide to take the opportunity to open the box, I delicately take out the fig, still intact, and I open the box very delicately and Inside I find a beautiful gold medallion set with a magnificent red ruby ​​in the center that definitely resembles Dion's eyes. Under the medallion is a letter.

This medallion belonged to my grandmother, it was given to her so that she could take her relative or her friends who were executed with her. So you can decide to collect some blood from this Podelian bastard so he doesn't miss it. I hope you will make the right choice.
Dion Agriche