VII

So he deep down cares a little about me and my feelings. It doesn't seem like it, but he too has a heart under that huge armor, even if he wants to hide it.
I decide to put the medallion on myself and hide it under my dress, so that I can take it back when I need it and in the meantime keep it hidden from the eyes of others.

-My lady, it's time to go, Lady Maria and Lady Roxana, they are waiting for you in the music room.- a girl announces to me, escorting me towards the door and then through the corridors, the same ones where I managed to stealthily escape and escape together with Cassis... Oh Cassis... I'm so sorry, we stopped only because of me, because I was tired and you are so kind that you said you were tired... now we two could have been far away , I shouldn't get married and you wouldn't be executed. We could have been in Ferion or Podelian, or some other house as long as it was safe and free.

-Mr. Dion asked me to escort her personally, you can go as well.- Another girl arrives and the girl who has been escorting me up to now leaves.
-Actually I will never take you to the wedding, she will run away and Cassis will succeed too, don't worry, now I'll take you to change, because dressed like this, we won't be able to go far.- she warns me with a shred of hope, not only for me , getting married isn't the best thing if it's not founded on love, but still I'm alive, but Cassis no, he would die in one of the worst of methods.