X

I agree and take his hand and he immediately orders his men to stop. Immediately my brother and Cassis rush at me.
-Leave her, monster. What do you want from her!?- my brother yells at him pointing his sword at him.
Dion grins and says -Lily has agreed to a peace in exchange for her by being here by my side-.

-Yes, but you made her choose between a damned massacre and a peace, what peace it isn't!- Cassis replies, angry with him.
-Be grateful to her, she saved your life. Otherwise, now you were all already dead and instead you're still here to bore me and my business.-

I see a man approaching us, he has magnificent golden blond hair and two magnificent sapphire eyes.
-His Majesty, this Agriche has kidnapped my sister and now he wants to marry her, please we just want to go home and live a normal life. Please, you can also punish me, but at least let her go back to Ferion- my brother says bowing at the feet of the boy who has just arrived.

The boy looks at my brother, then passes his gaze on Cassis and looks at him with hatred. Then it comes to me and you can see that he and Dion are supportive of each other… and that doesn't reassure me at all.

-I came for a wedding and then an execution, and I'd like to finish all this as soon as possible to go back to my palace, which place makes me uneasy. If I may, my lady, you could accompany me back to the manor, while the gentleman settles some business.-

I cannot refuse a question from our future emperor.
-Sure, follow me... Your Majesty...- I tell him bowing my head and indicating the direction.
We begin to approach the woods, under the eyes of the vampire.