IIX

-Follow me, Dion is busy with nobles, so he won't notice your absence, at least for now.-
I nod with adrenaline pumping, but a question arises, and I don't hesitate to voice it.
-But how do we free Cassis he'll be surrounded by guards up to his neck.- She looks at me as if she's not worried about that, maybe she's not the only one here in the manor as an infiltrator.

-I have colleagues who are taking care of his escorts.- I breathe a sigh of relief.
He takes me to a small room behind the reception hall, which leads directly to the main kitchens of the south wing of the manor. Luckily there aren't many people in the south wing, everyone is at the wedding, so the escape route is clear.

-Lily, there you are!- I hear someone calling me and then hugging me, and I see a mane of white platinum hair, and those golden eyes that make me smile again. I reciprocate the hug until the girl brings us to reality.
- You can also save these fuss  for when we're safe, but we're not now. So avoid! - I think I've turned red as a tomato, and Cassis confirms it bursting out laughing, but I can well see that even her cheeks are roasted.

-Come on, if we continue to stay here motionless, the Agriche will find us in no time. Better if we move, let's start with a quick step this way.- he says pointing to the west. -Over there is the battalion, or the hidden reinforcements, further on we will be surrounded by them.- she continues, after her words we begin to walk towards the woods, when...