Tumour?

Amukelani's POV

I get to my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino. "Thank you." I say. "Welcome. Don't forget your meeting at 13:00 with Gugulethu Simelane." says Jessica. "Is she at the local police station?" "Yes." "Okay. Is there any other meetings?" "There is a possibility Manqoba might come but it will be before your lunch break." "Tell him to come later i have to go somewhere." "No problem or I can tell him Kuhle is available."

"Ngiyabonga." I say. (Thank you.) "What time will you be going?" asks Jessica. "Around 11 but I'll be able to meet up with Simelane at one." "Okay then." She stands up and leaves.

I have decided to get Nkosana's devices and delete the tape first then kill him. You probably wondering why don't I let it slide cause I'll get rid of it first. Child he made a mistake thinking we are going to be something by blackmailing me. I know he is going to strike again one way or another so why not get rid of the tumour while its still early before its too late.

I start doing my research about the new case I just got. She got arrested because she was involved in a heist. The other people she worked with managed to escape and let her go down. This is why we shouldn't trust people. Imagine being left to go down by yourself. It could never be me.

After doing my research I pack up my stuff and go visit my favourite hacker of all times. He is my acquaintance and he is also apart of the mafia. His family is also big and we are somewhat close. I'm closer to his sister than I am with him because I usually use him whenever I need information and we haven't reached that stage where we could be friends but we cool.

I go to Kuhle and ask for the keys. "Where are you going?" he asks. "Somewhere nice. I won't be back in the office until 15:00 I think." I answer. "Okay then." He gives me the keys and i thank him and leave. I get to the car and connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist. The song Ncese by Lasauce starts playing.

I get to my acuqaintance office and walk to the receptionist. "Hi I'm here to see your boss." I say. "Hey. Do you have an appointment with him?" she asks. "No I don't but I really need to see him it's an emergency." "Okay cool. You lucky his not in a meeting so you don't have to wait." I smile and we walk to the elevator and we get inside and it takes us to the top floor.

We get to the top floor and she leads me to his office. She knocks on the door and we hear a come in. She opens the door and the minute he sees me he smirks. "Long time no see." he says. "I know." I say. "Do you need anything?" asks the receptionist. "No thank you." She nods and leaves. At least she is sweet, I know a lot about rude receptionists.

"Mngomezulu." he greets. "Yah Zulu." I say and he chuckles. "Hlala phansi." (Sit down.) "Thank you. I wish you were a gentleman and open the chair for me." "Ask your boyfriend to do that not me." I laugh. "I wonder which one is that one." "Let me refresh your memory my dear acquaintance." "No thank you that won't be necessary." He chuckles.

"What can I help you with?" he asks. "Your girl decided to be naughty." I answer. "What kind of trouble did you get yourself in?" "Hai bruh. I decided to live life since I'm forever busy with work and i moved this side because of work purposes." "That's nice I get to see you often now." "Yep." "So what happened?"

"When i was having fun someone was recording." I answer. "You joking." he says and i chuckle. "I'm serious." "Was he good?" "It wasn't anything special so like yeah." "It was terrible just admit." "It was average Langa and let's leave it at that." "So now he threatened to release it unless you do something for him." "He said i must date him imagine. Just look at me." We chuckle.