GOOD NEWS

At the Meeting Room

P'Aof followed by NuNew

P'Aof:
Nu I have a good news for you

Nunew:
Oh what is it P'...?

P'Aof:
I received a new series project for you, Nong. The director and the team would like to talk to you soon. They sent me this.... (handling the draft to NuNew) yesterday, so I immediately called you here.

The series title is "The Game" They wanted you to be the main lead of the series together with Matthew.

NuNew:
(checking picture of Matthew)

He was surprised because the actor who will be paired with him is one of his schoolmates; they aren't particularly close, but they are civil when they see each other at school.

Is this BL series P'..?

P'Aof:
Not really like BL but some points are like that.. you will know if you read the script first.

NuNew:
Is Hia aware of this already?

P'Aof:
Not yet.. I called him last night and I told him to go here... maybe he is....

Zee:
(Came in from the door)

P'Aof:
Speaking of the Handsome.. (smiling)

Zee:
Hi P'...
walk heading to NuNew
Hi Nu.... (Hug and Kiss Nu on the cheeks)

NuNew:
Hi HIA.... (Hug his Hia)

Zee:
So what we have here?

P'Aof:
As I was telling Nong Nu, he has received an offer for a series project.

Zee:
Ahhh.. ohhh that's good news P'...
Hugging NuNew.. Congratulations Nu.. finally you have a new project. I'm Happy for you.

NuNew:
Don't know what to say to Zee

P'Aof:
Hand the documents to Zee

This is the plot for the series... They give this to me yesterday, and the team wants to talk about the project. Nu is the main lead.

Zee:
That was nice to hear.. main lead of the series.. Congratulations in advance Nu.

(start to read the draft)
(frowned his forehead)

Did you already read this draft? (Asking NuNew)

NuNew:
(shaking his head)... Not yet Hia..
P'Aof just telling me about the plot when you enter the room
(don't know how he feels while Zee is reading the draft)

Zee:
(After reading some draft on the script)
He look at NuNew... It's kinda BL series

P'Aof
Yes it's kinda like that.. but not exactly.. because the story will be focusing on the game tournaments. I read the story last night.. and well, for me it's ok.. but of course, Nong Nu, I will ask you first if you will accept this project.

NuNew:
Look to P'Aof... ahhh P'
He is looking at Zee... (don't know what to say, he was confused. It's like he was asking for help) but Zee is reading the script.
I will also ask my parents regarding this first and
Ahhh.. Hia... ?

Zee:
Seriously reading the script
clearing his trough
We are waiting for this na.. Nu.. now you have a new project so you must consider this.
Talk to your parents about this and accept the project.. this is a good start for you career.. now they are offering you a lead cast. This is what we are praying right.. hmm? Read all the script first and decide.. as I reading this the plot is nice... except for this Matthew who had fall for you... (smiling while checking the profile of the man named Matthew).

NuNew:
Hia...
I am happy to know that I have a new project... but ahhh...
(He wanted to ask Zee if he was okay to have him a boy partner in that series, but he was too shy to ask.)

Zee:
What is it?

NuNew:
I will talk to my parents first, na P'.. but ye Hia is right, maybe it's a good project for my career.. When they need our answer, P?

P'Aof:
As soon as possible if you can.. but it's not that rushed Nong so you can think thoroughly about it. They just mentioned that the project t plan date will be started within 2 months after you agreed, so it's on you.

I'm not pressuring you ha... think about it then tell me if you already decided. I'll talk to them, so don't worry.

I'm going first na Nong.. Zee.. I have a meeting this afternoon..how about you? you guys have no schedule today, what will you do then?

Zee:
hmmm.. well I have no plans for today im just going to gym later.
Maybe we can eat at lunch Nu?

NuNew:
Sure Hia.. then I'll go home after I'll talk to Ma and Pa about this new project.

P'Aof:
Ok bye..bye boys see you.
Take care na.. (Hug them)
Went out of the room

Zee:
What is it Nu? hmmm.. what are you thingking?
(asking Nu while looking close to his face)

NuNew:
HIIIAAAA.... (pushing Zee away from his face while smiling)
hmmm Hia... is it ok na? Well I'm happy to have a new project you know it already.. but.. (shy to ask)
(Is it ok if I have a boy partner in the series? he can't ask this question to Zee)

Zee:
hmmm.. ? What is it? ask me then what is it na? Look at me Nu... if you are asking me if it's ok with me to have you partner for another guy...my answer is NO... not ok with me, you know it.. but it's for your career, so who am I to tell you not to do it?and I am happy to know that you have a new project. We are waiting for this.. hmmm, so don't worry about me.I know where to stand. And besides, we already talked about this.

NuNew:
I know Hia but.. I'm not that confident.. you know that if not you... I don't know Hia...
You think I can do this? well, I know that I can do this but... hhhhhmmm

Zee:
You can do it... of course you can do it.. I'm cheering for you. I'm still here supporting you.. you know that..
Talk to Ma and Pa.. then you decide ok
But if I were you I would accept the project.

NuNew:
Ok Hia...
I'm just sad because you're not with me in the series..

Zee:
Come here my Nu.. let Hia hug you.
Hug Nu tightly

NuNew:
Come closer to Zee.. and Hug him tightly

Zee:
Don't be sad Hia is always here for you... I've already told you several times.
You need to grow by yourself.. and you can do it. We've talked about this, hmmm..It's your time to show your talents so you can be recognized by many and gain more fans.. it's our dream.. right? so don't worry, I'm still your no.1 fan. Fighting na my NuNew (patting his head)

NuNew:
Ok Hia..
I will read the script then.
Thank you Hia for always supporting me (Hug Zee again)

Zee:
Hug Nu... Of course I always will.
come on let's eat na..