PLEASE TELL ME

NuNew is so worried about Zee...
He already called his family in ChiangRai but they said Zee is not there.
He tried to call his phone many times, but he could not reach him.
He left so many messages already but no replies.

Where is He??

He messaged Zee again.

Hia...How are you? Are you doing ok? Did you eat on time?
The fans are also asking me where you are? and I don't know what to say to them.
Where are you? Please tell me where are you? So I don't need to worry this much.
I have so many questions in my mind right now.. but who can answer me?
They refused to answer me..
I don't remember the last time we talked? What was the last thing we talked about?
I really miss you.. Hia.
Do you not miss me? Why are you doing this?
Is this bc of me? Is this bc of Matthew?
I heard them saying that you left me bc of him.. Is it true?
You left me bc of him? Why?
It is so sad to know about these rumors..

I am so sad, Hia..
I am really hurting right now.. knowing nothing about you.
It's hurting to know that you're not talking to me.
Am I still important to you?
Do you still know me?

Hia... do you still love me?...
Do you want me to stop thinking of you?
Do you want me to stop knowing you?
Do you want me to stop loving you?
How can I stop the pain that I am feeling?

Please tell me.. 

crying......

-------------------
Zee..

He is in ChiangRai and has been there for almost two months.
He's helping his father in the farm.. he enjoyed his stay at their house together with his family.

It's been a long time since he had a long vacation like this.. so he missed his family.. He strongly says: Don't say to anyone that I am here... especially NuNew.

The family ask him why.. but he can't explain the reason.
But when he is by himself .. he thinks of many things that are happening to him..

He can't deny that he is soooo jealous of Matthew to the point that he doesn't want to see him again.

He had no courage to tell that to NuNew..

He is thinking that NuNew is just new in this industry, so he don't want to waste the opportunity for the younger. He don't want to be selfish bc he is just jealous. That is too childish of him.

NuNew has a lot to do in his career...

He has a lot of thinking to the point that he has already gotten to the hospital bc he can't sleep at night. but he don't want to cause any news of him.. so stayed at the house even though he was so sick. His mother and sister scolding him.. They wanted to call NuNew to tell him he is at ChiangRai But he strongly said no..

He looked at his cellphone..

He tried to open it so many times, but he did not do it.
so this is the first time he will turn it on after so many weeks.

The moment he turn on the phone..So many messages are coming in... from Maxx, Nat, and the DMD family from P'Aof.. to NuNew.

NuNew got so many messages for him.. he started to read them one by one..and for the last message... he cried a lot

he misses NuNew so much and the words that came from him.. He feels the hurt.

He is hurting too...
Am I doing the right thing?
Is this the right thing for us?
He questions himself.

Someone tapped him from the back.. it's his father.

Papa Zee:
Son..
I've been watching you since the day you came here. You know, I am not this talkative but, as I saw you like this makes me want to know what happened? If you let me know?

Zee:
He looked at his Papa and cry............ He hug his Papa
I don't know what is happening to me Pa.. I'm so confused...

Papa Zee:
Why is that?.. hmmm I can't believe my son is saying this..
You were so brave even before.. so what is the problem ?
Is that NuNew...?ohhh you've been afraid when it comes to him?

Zee:
Pa...

Papa Zee:
Laughing at him...
But seriously, Son... you've never been this way before...imagine you stayed here for almost a month. bc of him.. should I thank Nong New? ha..ha..

you've never done this before... even your mother was crying just for you to stay long here with us..You're always saying that you have a lot of work's to do.

Son...

The only advice that I can give you is.. Talk
Talk to him about what's on your mind..so all of your worries will disappear..
believe me.. Talking to each other is the only key..
let Nong New knows about it.. and you will see.. everything will be fine.

NuNew is so sad according to your sister. He is always asking for you
your sister and mother didn't know what to answer...

once your sister wanted to tell Nong to get here.. but.. he was holding it .. he felt sorry for Nong New.

Zee:
Thank you so much Pa.. I really appreciate your advice..
I am thinking to go back to Bangkok ...I will talk to him.

Papa Zee:
That's my son..
and don't forget to bring that cute Nong here.. we miss him too.

Zee:
sure Pa.. Nu will be happy to know that..