WHERE IS ZEE?

While Zee...

Zee:
Received pics from P'Aof.. while NuNew is released from the Hospital he is relieved... but he is so sad. He wanted to hug his Nu.. he misses him so much...

He needs to think... bc these past few days he's been thinking that he is hurting Nu's feelings. He gets jealous easily, so he needs to stay away for the moment and clear his mind.

P'Aof says.. that NuNew is looking for him.. and says that he is going to be mad at him if he doesn't show up now.... He smiles but is sad. He needs a strong force not to go there...

Sorry my Nu please forgive me.

NuNew:
It's been weeks since the day he left the hospital.. but Zee is still missing in action.
He knows.. and he feels that there is something wrong with him... there is something wrong with them.
But Zee didn't say anything.. he is thinking when Matthew showed up in front of him.
1st day of his shoot after his hospitalization.

Oh Hi there Matt..

Matthew:
Hi Nong New.. so how are you today? I missed you... he.he..

NuNew:
Ahhh... sorry ahh.. the shoot is almost delayed because of me..

Matthew:
Don't mention it... it's alright.
You look sad.. are you ok?

NuNew:
I'm fine Matt. Thank you very much.
Ahh P'Gi, mentioned that you were the one who drove us to the hospital that day.

Thank you.

Matthew:
Hmmm.. it's my pleasure, Nong..
I am the one who is in there so it's ok na..
How about P'Zee how is he?
We didn't talk much when we saw each other at the hospital.

NuNew:
hmmm... wide eyes.. so Hia was at the hospital the first day I got there..
Sorry Matt, but, I rarely remember what happened in the hospital, maybe bc of the medicine.
Is Hia at the hospital the day you sent me there?

Matthew:
Awww... yes we met at the hospital... that day before I left. Why didn't he tell you?

NuNew:
confused.. I didn't remember some of that.. I can't remember that Hia was also at the hospital..I thought he didn't visit me even once .. sad face

Matthew:
What's with that face? Did you two fight?

NuNEw:
Ahhh.. It's not like that Matt..

Matthew:
Ohhh.. well ahh.. did you have your lunch? you need to gain energy... you probably don't want to go back at the hospital right?

Let's have lunch together na... I'll treat you.

NuNew:
Sure Matt..