NUNEW'S NEW PROJECT

After 1week of thinking

NuNew:
P'Aof I decided to accept the offer

P'Aof:
That's good to hear Nong..
I'll call the team so we can have a meeting on them.

Casting for New Series

NuNew:
Hello my name is NuNew Chawarin 
Thank you for the chance that you've given me to be the lead actor for this series.

Matthew:
Hello my name is Matthew Deverra
Thank you for giving me a chance to cast in your new series

NuNew and Matthew smiled at each other

Matthew:
Hi NuNew right? finally I got a chance to meet you personally.

NuNew:
Hello (smile), it's nice to meet you as well. I hope we can tag along since we'll be in the same series.

Matthew:
That's exactly what I wishing for.. (full smile) So how are you? I've known you since we were at the same school.
How is it so far? Seeing you makes me refreshed.. ha.ha.. you are cute so it's true what they are saying.

NuNew:
feeling shy... Ahh thank you for that. I know you too, but we don't have a chance to meet at the school, no.. ?
When I saw your picture on the document I was shocks bc I dint expect it would be you.
I hope we can work smoothly together from the start of the series to the end. (smile)

Matthew:
Yes let's do that Nong New. Is that ok to call you Nong New?

NuNew:
not a problem..ah.. P?

Matthew:
ahhh no.. just call me Matt ... P' makes me old ha..ha..

NuNew:
Sure Matt if that's what you want.. (smile)

Start New Series

NuNew will be busy for the next couple of months bc they will start to practice for the series
NuNew is sad.. bc he will miss the DMD family, especially his Hia Zee. Sure they are going to have a lack of time together.

NuNew:
Calling Zee.. he invited Zee for dinner..
Hia.. can we go out for dinner? my treat.

Zee:
Hmm.. sure...
What happened? Is there something wrong with you?

NuNew:
No.. I'm fine Hia.. it's just that I will be busy starting tomorrow, bc our workshop will already start.

Zee:
Is that tomorrow?
I'm not inform with your schedule?

NuNew:
Ehhh... I'm sorry if I didn't tell you.. maybe I forgot.
I txt you the detail for our dinner later na...

Zee:
Ok I'll wait for your message.. see you later.
(sending message to P'Aof)
P'... please send me NuNew's Schedule for this Month. Thank you.

P'Aof:
Uuuyyy why? I sent it to you last week, did you not see it? I will resend it to you again later.
Nong also didn't tell you his schedule? Maybe bc he's kind of busy these days, that's why he forgot.

Zee:
Ok P'.. Thank you.
We will have a dinner later... you want to go with us?

P'Aof:
No.. I don't want to be a 3rd wheeler again.. I'll give you time today, bc Nong will be busy these coming months.

Zee:
Why I feel so strange bc of that P'...?

P'Aof:
Hmmm... you have to get used to it... you two will have a lack of time after this.
Be kind to Nong ok.. don't tease him much.. You two take care for later na..

Zee:
Ok P'... Thank you.
See you tomorrow then.
(saw Nu txt)
He need to hurry for their dinner.. 

At the Restaurant

Zee:
Waiting for NuNew
He came early

NuNew:
Hia.. sorry am I late?
(Hug Zee)

Zee:
hmmm.. not really Nu.

After they eat

NuNew:
I will going to miss you HIA...
(sad face)
He is not looking to Zee bc he is shy

Zee:
Why did he feel strange at this moment.. he is looking at NuNew..
Sure, he will miss the younger .. He had never had a question before, but today...As an artist, he knows what kind of work to do. The kind of work they are doing he definitely knows but...somehow he felt sad knowing NuNew would be working without him.
This is the first time that they will separate for maybe a long days.. weeks.. or maybe months..

He didn't mind it at first... but today, as NuNew saying that they would have no time to see each other for a weeks or so... he felt sad.. and worried at the same time.

He can't see what NuNew will going to do.. will going to act in others .. he is used to it.. that his baby Nu is always by his side... taking care of him whenever they are together.. encouraging each other everytime.. talking to each other everytime.. don't have doll moment when they are together..

He only realized it now, which made him sad.

NuNew:
HIA... are you ok? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong?
Hia... (he seat beside Zee and wave his hands in front of him) what happen?

Zee:
Back to his senses..
Ohhh.. I'm sorry I'm just thinking something.. what is it again?

NuNew:
(He frowned and make sad face)
Im saying that I will miss you... Hia..

Zee:
looking at Nu... (with also sad face)
Hug NuNew tightly
Promise Hia that you will take care of yourself na... I'm not around, so please take care of yourself and don't be stubborn. Don't be naughty... Be careful in anything... always eat on time... txt or call me if you need anything..
And lastly... don't be too close to that Matthew... (smiling but it's true)
Hug NuNew I will miss you my baby Nu.. (wanted to cry)

NuNew:
(crying.. while Zee's saying those words makes him cry)
Promise me too that you will take care na... hmmmm... don't be stubborn too, Hia..
Don't pull around and don't show your body to everyone... I will be mad.
Always be careful... Hiaa... (crying)
(When Zee mentioned Matthew, he laughed)

Zee:
Let's date every time we have time ok

NuNew:
Sure Hia..

They clinging to each other until they went home