NU's TIME OF DEPARTURE

Day of Flight

NuNew is busy packing his things.. her Mama is crying while talking...

Mama Nu:
My baby are you sure you want to do this?
You'll leave us here son..... crying....
I will miss you.

NuNew:
Ma... it's already my flight tonight... and you're still asking me..
don't worry about me.. I will be fine.. I promise.

Papa Nu:
Son.. inform us once you are already there ha.. please take care of yourself.. don't skip meals.. and study well ok..
contact us if you need anything..

NuNew:
Yes Pa.. I will..
please take care you two Ma.. and Pa..

At the Airport

Hugging his parents...

Papa Nu:
We will visit you there next month Son.

NuNew:
Ok Pa..

Nat:
Bye, Jelly... I'll see you soon.

NuNew:
I love you Jelly.. please visit my Mama and Papa if you have time, can you?

Nat:
Sure don't worry I will visit them sometimes.
I'll miss you... be careful, Na.

Nunew:
I will miss you too...
Jelly.. please take care of Hia too...

Nat:
HIA... I missed you calling him Hia..
if he just knew.. I'm sure he would be happy.

NuNew:
Jelly... he's there on the day of our dinner...

Nat:
Why?? Did you see him? Did you talk to him?
I know he was there.. I saw him looking at you.
that's why I ask you what if he was there.. ?

NuNew:
I did not see himmm... sad face
When I was at the parking lot.. hmmm clear throat
he hugged me from the back. That's why I did not see his face..

Nat:
Papa Zee hug you? So, what happens next?

NuNew:
He said take care... Then he said he didn't want me to see him like that.
and he said he loves me.

Nat:
As if you don't know how much he loves you....
He doesn't want you to see him as a mess Jelly. Sometimes I pity him but I also need to be strong for him.
When will you two be ok na?..... I'm praying for that day to happen soon... sad face

NuNew:
lower his head.
I told him I loved him too...

Nat:
wide eyes..... ehhhhhh!!!
Did you tell that to him???

NuNew:
shhhh.... why are you shouting...

Nat:
Sorry... I'm just excited... but seriously, do you tell him you love him too?

NuNew:
I said that I don't want to worry bc of him.. and said he should take care of himself too..
I told him I loved him...
then he ran away from me.. He didn't give me a chance to look at him..

Nat:
Ohh my God Jelly.. did you mean Papa have a chance for your forgiveness?
We did not see each other these days.. that's why I didn't know about this..

NuNew:
I don't know Jelly.. the moment he hugged me, and I heard his voice..
I just realized how much I miss him.. I want to hug him too.. but I don't have a chance.
I'm scared... but I still want to see him even in a minute.

Jelly... am I too much?

Nat:
Are we talking about this now? Now that you have already decided to go far from him? far away from us.?
now that you are already at the airport and waiting for your flight?

NuNew:
crying face... did I do wrong?
Did I decide too fast? Jelly?
I don't know why I am suddenly thinking about this.. I just felt weird..

Nat:
Hug his Jelly..

While you're in China, think about how you feel. You can always come back anytime.. I'm sure Papa Zee would be happy if that time comes. Don't worry about him. I will take care of him while you are away.

NuNew:
Thank you so much, Jelly.. for always being there for me.. for always understanding me, even though I know that I am annoying sometimes.

All passengers on flight 7415 bound to China, please proceed to gate 5.

Mama Nu:
Son.. it's already time..

NuNew hugged and kissed his Mama and Papa, same with Nat, and bid goodbye..

Zee at that moment.. was on his way home after a photo shoot. He intended to work on the day of NuNew's departure bc he might not be able to control himself and go to the airport. He didn't know what he could do there.

His phone beeps for a message.

Baby Nat: Papa, Nu has already left.

After reading the message... he cried silently. His tears kept falling..

P'Aof heard him... and let him cry..
he also cried bc of what happened to his two sons..
but he is hopeful that everything will be alright and will go back to the way it was... when the time comes.

-----