ZEE AND NUNEW

At the car

Zee:
he is looking at NuNew who is sleeping beside him..
I missed you so much.... kissing NuNew's hand... he is thinking where to go so they can talk once Nu is already sober.

He drives until he reaches a nice place not far from the city.
they check into the room with a beautiful view outside.
the place is nice bc it's not crowded.. Since the location is in the courtyard
he is praying that Nu will not shout once he wakes up and realizes that he is not in his room and he is with him..

God please help me... I want to settle this.

He put Nu on the bed and took off his shoes..

He stared at NuNew.. he hugged him tightly and kissed him on the forehead and on the cheeks..
how I missed being with you.. after more than two months without talking and seeing you... he is crying.... please forgive me.

Zee couldn't take his eyes off NuNew bc he missed him so much... and then he fell asleep hugging him.

Morning...

Zee wakes up early.. he doesn't want Nu to wake up and see him in the bed next to him.
he called for the receptionist to prepare a breakfast for them.. Sure my Nu is hungry..
he is so nervous and worried about what will be Nu's reaction if he sees him.

Nu woke up with a headache..... he turned to the other side of the bed... when he open his eyes..he saw a beautiful view from the window.. hmmm....
turned to the other side of the bed... and saw not particular room..
he suddenly sat down... look at the room...

where am I? And whose room is this? ehhhh my head hurts... he checks on himself.... hmmm I think I'm OK and don't think anything bad happened to me... it's just a headache and feeling a little drunk.

He was trying to remember what happened last night.. but his head hurts and he is also hungry..
he stood up and went to the washroom to fix himself.. and decided to go out of the room..

He turned the door and opened it.. he saw.. Zee arranging the food at the table with the lady in uniform..it's the staff of the hotel, he assumed.. but ZEE???

He suddenly got inside again and closed the door... and searched for his phone and other things..his phone is dead battery.. ohh myy why now... !!

Zee:
heard the door closed... so he knew that NuNew had already seen him arranging the food. After the staff left their room.. he didn't know what to do.. he was so worried.. didn't know if he would knock on the door or just wait for NuNew to open it again..

After a minute or so.. he decided to knock..

knock...knock...

He felt so nervous... he heard his heart beating fast...

Nu... please come out na... let's have breakfast with a small voice.

NuNew:
He walks back and forth in the room .. don't know what to do..
why I am here with him? What happened last night? why are we here together... ?
I'm sure even if I'm drunk I'm not going with him... but how...?? and why...?

He heard knocks on the door...

Nu... please come out, na... let's have breakfast ...

The moment he heard his voice... shhiiit it's really him..
look at the whole room if he had a chance to get out of there..
but sadly, the window is so high from the ground.. he can't escape there..
ohh Lord, why are you doing this to me.. starting to get worried..