FAREWELL PARTY

Zee and NuNew made themselves busy at work just to somehow forget their sadness.
They make sure that they will not see each other in the same place.. as they request to P'Aof.

Some clients and other projects that they have already canceled. Fans are sad bc of what happened to their idols, but they continue to support each of them. As a respect they did not mention the other half's name in most of the events, especially NuNew's project, "The Game," with Matthew. The series is also one on top of the series in Thailand... all their FC's; ZONZON, ZUNSHINE, AND NANANU are obedient, although you can see it in their eyes that they are sad about what happened with ZEENUNEW.

Zee is also working on a new Lakorn. You can see the big changes in him. He is not the usual Zee we know when he is with NuNew. The way he talked the way he smile is big different. He is mostly shy now, not like before. Also, big changes in his acting.. we know that Zee has been good at acting ever since.. but he is much better now.. maybe bc of his emotions.
--------

NuNew:
calling his Jelly Nat. .

Hi Jelly.. are you busy?

Nat:
he walked away from Maxx and Zee before receiving the call from NuNew. They were at P'Aof's unit.
Hi Jelly.. how are you?

NuNew:
I'm fine Jelly.. how about you?

Nat:
hmm.. I'm fine too Jelly..
what is it naa??

NuNew:
hmmm .. can I invite you for dinner?
I don't have someone who can come with me.. but if you are busy it's ok na.. I understand.

Nat:
Ahhh.. sorry my Jelly but I am now here at P'Aof's unit.. we are discussing a project with P'Maxx and Pa... ohhh .. with P'Maxx and P'Net...

NuNew:
Ahhh, I see... it's all right, Jelly...how about this weekend, Jelly? are you free?

Nat:
Why is it na? do you have something important to tell me? I can rearrange my schedule.

NuNew:
Oh, P'Aof hasn't told you yet? My flight to China is next week. and I want to see you before I leave the country.

Nat:
shocked... seriously Jelly? I didn't know.... sad

NuNew:
Yes Jelly... so I wanted to see you first...

Nat:
ok so maybe let's meet this weekend or you want me to come to your house.. I will help you pack your things..

NuNew:
That would be nice Jelly.. see you at home na...
bye...

Nat:
going back inside P'Aof unit... he is sad

Maxx
What happened to you, Nat? Why did you suddenly get sad? is there something wrong?

Nat:
Look at Maxx then Zee... wanted to cry..

Zee:
What just happened, Nat? is there a problem?

Nat:
look at his Papa Zee and tears are going to fall
he is thinking if he would tell them about NuNew.. but he chose not to say it. He doesn't want Zee to be more sad than he is.
ahhh it's nothing ... walk away to look for P'Aof.

Maxx and Zee look at each other...
what happened to him.. ? Maxx said.

Nat:
while looking at P'Aof he is already crying..
P'Aof... P...

P'Aof:
ohhh.. what is it Nat?
What is your problem? why are you crying?

Nat:
P... is it true? Jelly is leaving next week? is it true P..?