Chapter 19

I was sitting in the living room, watching TV when a girl burst in the door. I furrowed my eyebrows, she was wearing revealing outfits.

"Hey bitch, where's Nathan? " Did she just call me bitch?

I glare at her not liking her attitude. She clearly didn't care about my glare.

"Where is he? " I crossed my arms scoffing at her. I mean why would she came near my mate?

"Listen here, maid. Tell me where my mate is or I will make sure he will kill you" I growl at her. No one I mean no one came near my mate.

"Where" Her squeaky voice ring in my ear which I pointed in his office.

She just flipped her hair and swaying his fake butt. I know harsh right but that's not me.

Emily clearly dislike her. She doesn't like the way she talked to us. And when she went to our mate, clearly she was angry.

I huffed and ran out the doorway needing fresh air. I was about to go to the woods when a warrior approach me. Great.

"Luna, you shouldn't be here! King alpha won't be happy" I give him a stern look saying let me be or else I'll kill you.

He hesitantly moved out of the way and I ran to the woods shifting mid air not caring of the clothes being ripped off.

I let Emily took control, she dashed through trees. She was really upset today and by running she calmed down.

We rest up a bit when I heard shuffling from the bushes. I barked at them to calm out.

There stood a wolf with brown fur, Hazel eyes , I was a little bigger than him but the point is, what is it doin here?

I barked at it to shift which it shifted with only pants wearing.

I shifted also and I give him a 'explain yourself' look.

Realizing it was a he, he rambled at once which I didn't understand.

He took a deep breath before started to speak.

"I was trespassing by when I kinda got lost" I look at him finding something to detect he lie but found none.

I took a big breath before crouching down the ground and started to write.

Do you have someone your with?

He nodded and gesture me to follow him which I oblige.

After a few minutes, I spotted a girl and a boy sitting in the open.

When they saw Travis that's what he said, walking towards them, they smile but when they landed on me they furrowed there eyebrows.

"Hey trav, whose this chika?" The boy said.

"She's Alex and she kinda spotted me" He said nervously. Shocked them look at me.

I just shrugged it of, I mean I was in a run after all.

"Umm.. I'm amber" The girl said nervously. I smile at her, showing that I mean no harm.

"Names Jack" The boy said smiling, which I returned.

"So what we're you doing In the woods lex?" Amber spoke. They gesture me to follow them to sit in the tree which I follow.

I sat in the ground and started to write.

Letting of some steam.

She looked confused but didn't asked anything.

"What color is your wolf? " Jack blurted. I shrugged not knowing the answer.

"She has white fur, but a little just below the neck is a red fur, and she was glowing red" Travis spoke.

They gasped in awe. They didn't know and is that really my wolf's color?

For the whole day, we talked about random stuff and when it's time for me to go home. I give them a hug, saying I will back before disappearing to the woods.

I look at the structure in front of me. I took a deep breath before coming in.