Chapter 4

Nathan

Do you feel like someone is stabbing your heart all over again and you can't get rid of the pain, when your soul has split apart and you just searching for it until you found it

Yeah that's what I felt when Alexa ran away, although even when I was dizzy, I hear her beautiful voice but it was used in rage and betrayal kind of way

I hate you

Those words hunt me every night. I still can't get rid of the way she looked at me.

But I still confused when she said those words.

"Hey king alpha, hope to see you soon" I know those words where supposed to make me feel a little insecure but when she said those, it's like something is hidden behind that word.

From this past few years, the kingdom was in hectic. They were scared of me, normally i was back to my old self.

Though, I still hoped that Alexa will come back to me.

"Hey Nathan you okay? " I snapped at my thoughts and look at Ethan. This dude has been helping me go through the pain on Alexa.

I finally see that this two were siblings. Once I got a good look at Ethan, I saw a version of Alexa in them.

"Yeah, what was that again? " My voice raspy and cold. Not surprised by my tone he repeated what he said.

"I had a report on the Greenwood pack that there neighbor, the crescent moon pack was ambushed by rouges"

"Any survivors? " He shook his head before saying.

"The land was empty, like no one was in there in the first place, but.. " He trailed.

"But what?"

" I think you should know that.. "He took a deep breath before saying.

" The land was surrounded by magic and we can't really investigate anything. We tried to contact all witches but they said that they can't took a spell, they say that all witches was there so it couldn't possibly be one of them"

"Odd, what about faeries? " He shook his head. "Naturally faeries would but everything is not how you should see although.. " He really need to stop cutting his words.

"Stop cutting your sentences" He gulp and nodded. "There was a note in the room of an alpha"

"Where's the note" He shoveled his pockets before handing it to me.

"This hand righting is so familiar" He nodded. "Yeah, I seen it before but I can't get my tongue on it"

"This is bullshit, what do those fucking rouges want" I yelled and slam the note.

"King alpha, you need to calm down"

"Calm down, you tell me to FUCKING CALM DOWN, This rouges are attacking packs" I snapped at him, rage controlling me, my beast in the edge.

"That's what they want us to see" He said coldly. "The rouge king wants to mess with our head"

"Your right, but what does the note mean? " This is starting to get out of hand. 'Flowers will die, rain will fall, your pathetic kingdom, I will kill you all.

"There starting to ambushed us, " I snapped my hands. But the question is why now?

"There is also a message in the back Nathan" I look at him confused before turning around the note and when I read it, my body froze.

"Don't worry Nate, you'll see me soon, just not what your expecting me to be"