Chapter 13

"Who the hell is in here" He's voice boomed in the room. I mentally cring not liking the loud tone.

"What? " I asked dumbfounded. Cramp! I forgot to masked his scent and that jerk used a spell on me.

"You know what I mean. Who was in here? " He snapped angrily at me. I raised an eyebrow. Now this should be fun.

"Oh you mean the sweet smell of honey waffles.. Yumm" It wasn't really a lie. Trevor does smell like honey waffles and it's yummy if only I can eat it. I fantasize my desire for it, the expression on his face wants me to continue to tease him.

"Who.was.in.here" He said each words with venom. Cringing on his tone. I sigh.

"My boyfriend" Lie. I never thought of Trevor as a lover type. I love him like a brother type.

He began to shake violently. Yup not expecting that.

Next thing I know, I was pinned in the wall, both my hands in the air while he straddle me.

He was so close to me. He's scent was all I smell, I think I forgot how to breathe even

"Your mine and only mine, no male will ever, I mean ever get you from me. Every inch of your body belongs to me. I swear if I saw you with a unmated male, I will make sure you scream until you can't even walk"

Should I be scared of that threat? Nah.. I kinda feel happy about how possessive he's been. But the next line, I kinda feel scared of that.

Next thing I know, he's lips where on mine. This kiss wasn't full of love or passion. No this was want and need.

He moved his lips into mine and I didn't realize I was kissing him back. The kiss was rough, he was showing all his emotions in this kiss.

Needing the oxygen, I pull away. Our breathing was all we heard, then my lips was back at his.

|•|•|•|

Looking at him made all my emotions go haywire. Still, I keep my face blank.

"Alexa? " He stated in a low voice, like he's afraid I will ran. Well, I wish though.

I didn't answer him, all my memories of him make me want to tear up

"Is she okay? " He asked Nate which he nodded.

"Where were you? " Still I didn't answer him. He sigh.

"Nathan is she angry with me? " He asked Nate in a low whisper, afraid if I heard them though I heard them, as a crystal.

"No, though she must be afraid to come to you" I almost roll my eyes at that.

"I think I screwed up! " He muttered.

"Why? You didn't do anything? " Nate asked.

"Yes I did! I talked nonsense about her" He said in a sad tone.

Nate shake his head. "You didn't know, I still can't believe she's here, right now"

I really want to interact with him, but deep down, there's something telling me that I shouldn't.

"I still can't believe this " He muttered. I clear my throat catching both of there attention.

He looked at me in a depressed face while Nate has a grumpy one. He's still mad at the whole 'I have a boyfriend' thing.

I avoid contact with him. I can't get over what happened earlier. Thinking about it make me red.

I sigh, look at him in the eye before crossing my arms,while a smirk comes place in my face.

"Well, aren't you going to greet your sister in a hug brother"