Chapter 5

Ten days, ten fucking days and Lilian was still scared as shit of us.  Although one little devil was eager to break the little girls shell. Speaking of the devil here she comes.

"Mommy!! " Delsoza yelled. "Hey pumpkin watcha doin" I ruffle her hair

"Mom, look at what you did with my hair" She pouted. "Anyway, I meet a new friend" She exclaimed happily, I face palm in my head. This kid really need to stop ne friends with anyone. I don't want to repeat history again

"And who might this be? " She giggled and shouted at the door. "You can come in now"

I gasp, it was.. Lilian.

"H-hello m-miss a-anderson" She said nervously. "Just call me Ezra sweetie now come here" She hesitantly came closer. I hug her gently not to make her uncomfortable. She tense but relax in a minute.

"Just tell me what you needed okay, if you feel okay, will train you. We want you to be alpha. We want you to change the bad people on your pack" She looked at me eyes widen.

"Your welcome here, although I'f you finally  gonna lead you cannot tell anyone of us" She nodded.

"Good now play with delsoza" Delsoza pulled her and they Dissapear in my view.

"You really gonna change that kid" I heard someone say behind me. I didn't turned around, easily recognized that voice.

"You really need to stop coming in the air you know, there's a door" I replied coldly.

"Chill.. Stop using that voice on me,it makes me feel you don't love me" He used a child like voice at me. This man's really need mate.

"Dude... I already told you like a million times to used the door. It's not my fault you didn't listen" I turned to look at this brunet boy in front of me, fangs placing between his lips. His brown eyes staring at me in a childish manner.

"But it makes me look dramatic" He exclaimed. I chuckled. "Alright cretino if you say so" I shrugged, I was about to walk off when he span me around to face him.

"You called me jerk, your unfair".

" It's not my fault your a jerk, Christian "I roll my eyes. He look at me in horror.

" You didn't use my nickname you gived me,"he cried at me. "I didn't give you a nickname strano" I mocked his post.

"Strano? Ezra you know I can't understand your Italian" I fake a gasp at him. "Will you should have read books Criteno"

"What's a strano? " I shrugged not liking if I should tell him or not.

"Crist, what are you doing here anyway" I change the subject. "Right, I was about to tell you that your little maty mate has received your note"

"He's not my mate" I snapped. "Sure keep telling yourself that ez but when the time comes, you'll be running in his arms" He said in a serious tone.

"I will never" I gritted my teeth, I still haven't forgiven him. "You will not but the two lunatics in your head will"

"Two? I only have one" He pointed at me. "You and her might be similar but your souls are different" I was lost for words, I don't want to admit he was right.

"And the silver moon? " He has a face of pity.

"Well? " I said clearly impatient.

"I guess there's another ambush heading" He mutter that only he can hear but I still heard it, loud and clear and by the looks of it, I was grinning ear to ear.

"I don't like that grin. " I just smirked at him.

"I will finally have my revenge, who will not be happy about that" I said in a duh tone.

"Clearly you" He mutter but I didn't pay attention to his words.

"Alright bring the news to momma" He rolled his eyes. "Your already are a momma"

"Shut up"