Chapter 7

Warning:contains physical violence, skip if you feel uncomfortable

I look at them, clearly disgusted. They were captivated In one of my cells, not really gonna bragged.

Jack and amber was upstairs, I didn't want them here, I want fun in them, and when I saw fun, I mean torture fun.

Trevor pleaded with me to take him down the cells, in case of something went wrong, eventually I agreed.

Though, I gived him a condition and that's I will torture them myself.

I noticed that lulu was awake.

"Well, well, well, looks what the bitch got too" I gived her my glint but not in a good way.

"You bitch, what do you want"she screamed. I took a knife in the table of tortures or like I called it, fun table.

" Uh uh uh, little lulu needs to learn her lesson"I trailed the knife from her cheeks to her forehead.

"Now where should I start" I gived her my sadistic smile, her lips crumble and I smirked.

Warning

I started to trail it and when it landed on her stomach, I grinned. I aimed the sharp point of the knife and dig in deep in her.

Trailing in just below her breast. Since I inject her with wolfsbane her wolf has a low chance of healing her.

I hear a groan and I instantly light up.

"Ahh looks like your little alpha prostituta has finally woken up" She spit at me and that make me grinned, not a good one though.

I look at her before picking a blow torch, her jaw dropped.

I started to flick in on and the fire came out like a light.

I take a step forward grinning at her, she shook her head.

I heard a scream and instantly my mood change. I turned to look at the person that maked my fun ruined

I look up to see the person I don't want to deal with right now.

"Chris, what are you doing here" I glare at him, he gulped, suddenly realizing that she ruined my fun. He took a step back while I just raised my eyebrows.

"Later Chris, I'm having fun" He nodded and scurried away. Looking back at lulu, she had her head hang low as like she lost unconsciousness but I was not playing that.

I blow the blow torch at her and the reaction I got was worth it. I went to andrew, he looked at me, his emotions running all over his eyes. I give him my blank look and crunch in front of him.

"Why" He's voice was barely understandable due to dry throat, I stand up and took a glass of water while giving it to him.

He drank it and look at me.

"Why" He question again. I frown at him. "Why what? "

"Why ambush packs Alexa? " I took a deep breath before holding the bridge of my nose.

"You really want to know? " He nodded. I continue." Did you noticed that we only ambush the most fear packs? "He thinks for a moment before nodding.

" We only ambush people, when they did something I didn't like"I shrugged. He look at me, finding something but didn't get what he wants. He sigh.

"Then why us? You know that we are a small pack" A small smile make it in my lips.

"You really question me that" I chuckled. He crunch his eyebrows in confusion.

"You didn't know? " My voice cold as ice. He shook his head, and then my body ran cold.

"That bitch" I hiss. "What? "

"You didn't know that she abused your son" I practically shouted. He clenched his jaws. But shook his head. "Oh, right, you were busy fucking someone, right? " He looked at me bewildered.

"What?" I chuckle. Clearly amused by his scene.

Mind linking Trevor. 'Hey trev, get my laptop in my office'

'Alright' before closing the mind link.

A few minutes later, he arrived. He keeps giving daggers to Andrew but he just look at him emotionless.

I wave him goodbye and when the cost is clear, I opened it and show him.

"This" Pointing at the video. "Is you"

He instantly shook his head. "No, I'm in the cells, do you have camera's there? "

"Of course I do, I have camera's everywhere" tapping the camera where the cells, I saw... Wait.. Andrew...

"Then whose in your office? " We can't really see the man in his office cause it was facing it's back in the camera.

"I was in the dungeon, questioning a prisoner but my guards mind linked me rouges attacked us" He explained.

"Do you know who is it? " He looked at the camera before his eyes widen. I looked at him confused.

"That's Carl" He said. "I'm sorry who? "

"Remember the guy who I used to be with, blonde hair, tanned skin, green eyes, about my height" Suddenly it clicked.

I frown. "But you have brown hair, so that means he died it but why? "

"I don't know" He muttered.

"I gonna t-" I was cut mid sentence with a pang in my chest. I groan.

"Is everything okay" He asked. "Everything's fi-" Another pain surrounds me. My body felt like fire burning my skin. Between my legs wet, lust swarming me.

"Ezra.. " I look at Andrew, lust in his eyes. "Your in heat"