Chapter 23

Third person's view

She ran away from his office to the woods. She was blocked by the guards. She realized that Nathan ordered them to stop her and that made her mad.

She started to attack the kingdom warriors. The warriors look at her in horror. One of them mind link there king.

'My king, our queen has gone on rampage, she's attacking our warriors " Nathan was shocked. He tried his force to push lily and ran to where Alexa was

When he was outside, he frozed.he looked at her mate with shock. She was attacking his warriors though they lay unconscious, they were no dead, cause when they do, he will feel it.

She finally look at Nathan and she smile, not the sweetest smiles but the most devilish smile ever.

"Hey king alpha, hope to see you soon" She said and ran to where her friends where.

They were expecting her so they wasn't shock at all but jack was still trying to calm down.

"Hey qu- Alexa, you okay? " Trevor asked. When he saw the smile of Alexa, he gasped.

This was not the smile they were expected.

She was about to speak when thunder of footsteps where coming there way.

She cursed under her breath before turning around to see warriors.

She just chuckled at them, they look at her bewildered.

She just snap her hands and all warriors were bowing to her.

She wasn't in control, that was the tree said in there minds.

When they look at her eyes, they gasp in horror. Her eyes as red as blood.

One of the pack members where struggling to break free and when he succeed, he look at Alexa deed in the eyes.

She turned to him and she growled.

"Stay away from all of us and don't follow" She used a very deep voice which made the three bow and all the pack warriors scattered away.

"Alexa.. " Amber worried voice appear in the air.

"Guys, I want to start a pack, and I need your help"