Chapter 11

You know when your body felt like knife plung in each of your body, you want to move but failed miserably. Well, that's what felt like when I wake up.

I panicked when I was in the hospital, I even punch the doctor, poor him.

Now forcing my way out of bed, I was about to go to the door when I heard talking.

Yup, not going out there, I look around the room and sigh in relief when I saw a window.

Limping towards it, I slowly open the glass window before sprinting out.

Gently coming down from this fucking building, when I was two stories high, I jump. Yup, landing in two feet was painful.

Regretting the idea, I limp away from there when I heard I howl.

Fucking great.

Trying to ran, I hurriedly dash across trees. I thought I was far but when I heard footsteps, I was doomed.

I was getting tired and my bruises didn't help, blood started to gush in the corner of my stomach, cursing due that this was re opening, I looked around, climbing from a tree is no joke.

My heavy breathing is all I can hear before I climb up. Sighing in relief, I lean in the trunk of the tree and close my eyes.

Paws running on the ground was I heard,  trying to calm myself. Wolfs come in my vision, I tried not to cause any movements. Sighing when they didn't notice me, I was about to go down, when to pairs of blue eyes we're staring at me.

Shocked, I tried to jump from another tree but my legs oblige.

Cursing, he commanded me.

Yup commanded.

To come down. Shaking my head, still trying to find a way out.

"Get down NOW!! " He yelled, my wolf whimper in submission, climbing down the tree, he lift me up and embrace me in a tight hug.

I almost hug him back, almost. I tried to squirm out of his embrace but this dude just hugged me tighter.

I sigh in defeat. Though I really like it when he hugged me, sparks erupt when his body collide with mine. And my wolf thinks too.

Arriving at the palace, I can't help but growl when other woman eyerape what's mine.

Wait... Scratch that, mine?

I just rolled my eyes and waited to get back to the dungeon but confused when I was walking to Nate's room.

He gently layed me in the bed, I give him a blank look. Seeing this he sigh. He's hair was now long as last I saw it, he got a beard, he looks so hot in this new look, thinking of this makes me turn on.yikes.

"Why did you ran away? " He softly murmured, I had to control myself to not jump on him.

"None of your business" I spat. He sigh once again before looking at me, he's eyes we're full of emotion but one thing I noticed is that he is broken

He's like me a few years ago.

"I'm sorry" He said, after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really know that she put something in her mouth, when she kissed me, I was disgusted. Your the only one I want Alexa, your my mate, my queen, my love, I know this speech won't change your mind of hating me but just please, give me a chance" He stated vulnerable. Tears fall from his eyes, he was crying.

Hesitating, I lift his chin to look at me, tears still purs in his eyes, I wipe them and gently kisses his forehead.

Closing my eyes, I let the tears fall, the tears I hold for the past years.

I silently sob, he looked at me, embracing me In a tight hug, he comforted me. Even though he was the one miserable, he still comforted me. I snuggle my head deep in his chest. I let it out. All the emotions I hold, I let it out.

And in a few years, I finally found my peace, my home. In a man that was broken as I was.