Epilogue

After a few years later~

Alexa was sitting on her throne, though she prefer if she was called Ezra

After a few years of building her pack she finally succeed. Though her members were rouge but that didn't matter to her.

They still have there freedom in outside of the territory but they will have to be careful. A lot of the packs wants rouges dead but due to Ezra's leading, it was impossible for them.

After those years, she was known as the killing machine, but she always cover herself in a mask so know one will ever see her face. If they see her, they die.

Every pack In the nation has a spy working for Ezra. When something not good happens In a pack, she sends them warning letters, more like an animal's head.

When they don't listen to her warning, they attack a pack, she will offer some of the members to join and if not, they will be locked up in a cell of become a rouge for life.

Due to Ezra's abilities, which she learned when she was training with Trevor. She can make those wolfs, permanently be a rouge.

She was a vicious wolf, on the others eyes, but in her pack, she was all other members want for there alpha.

She had learned a lot about her abilities, she lead over a thousands of rouges. But every one of them she treats like a person less than a stranger.

A lot of alpha thinks that she was a he. Due to there knowledge of her appearance, they thought she was a boy.

Back at the palace, alpha king Nathan was back to his Usual self.

He became cold and dangerous, all his members where afraid of him.

He's temper was not even helping, since the day Alexa(Ezra) ran away, he's beast was livid. Lily was put in the cells and every time Nathan was angry he blamed it on her.

Nathan was not the king they thought, he was a monster. Her mother, Emilia was very unhappy of him.

His sister was pissed at Alexa, she thought that she loves her brother, Apparently she didn't know what really happened

A member from the pack watch Nathan what he has done. He look at him in pure pitty. He know that if this gets hand, the queen of alpha or Ezra will have to visit here.