Chapter 1

"Delsoza, come here right now! Your mom won't be so happy" I hear someone yelling from the other side of my office.

"No, me want to play with mom" I can hear someone rushing towards my office before it opened revealing my little monster in my life.

"Mommy, mommy" Yelled my little devil and come rushed to me.

You probably wandering if I got pregnant, well no. I found this chicka when I was patrolling the territory. She was just five months back then.

There was s note with her and said 'please take care of my little baby, delsoza'

I felt bad for her and I decided to took care of her and now what she turned to. A little devil of my life.

"Hey kiddo, I thought I told you to play with fea" I told her sternly which she only smile sheepishly.

I chuckle at her behavior. She is now five years old turning six in a few months.

Her taned skin matching mine, her bright red hair bouncing when she jump, her bright emerald eyes shining. I can't help but smile at her.

I don't know but we practically have the same appearance. It's like she was my little version.

My red hair was now darker compare a few years ago, my green eyes cold as eyes in the eye of others but when it came to delsoza, this eyes shine.

"But I want to play with you" She used her puppy dog eyes on me which makes my heart melt.

Like don't get me wrong, I practically kill someone with no regret but when it comes to my love ones, I melt.

"You know momma has work" I give her a stern look but being the demon she is,

"Your no fun" She pouted and make those eyes.

I practically sigh. "Ones I'm done, let's play, okay? " She nodded eagerly. I chuckle at her behavior and rustle her hair.

"Now, go, I'm just gonna finish this" She ran away keep saying 'later' I chuckle.

"So the bad alpha has finally smile" I hear a familiar voice, I launch at them a knife, without even looking.

"Wow.. Easy there dude" I look in the doorway and saw Ian in there.

"Hey, didn't see you there" He give me a 'are you kidding me' look.

"Look, I got news from one of our spies" I nodded at him urging him to continue.

"In the crescent moon pack, there's trouble.. " I raised an eye brow. He gulped before continuing. "There alpha is.. How do I say this.. Abusive"

"That's not new" I shrugged. I mean, from all what I gathered, most alpha's are referred to violence.

"What about the Luna? " His playing with his hands signaling he's nervous, now I'm curious.

"What.about.the.luna" My voice vicious, it's the only way to get this guy to speak up.

"She's dead" I nodded. "The child? " He raised his eyebrows.

"The alpha's daughter" He gulped. "Abuse.. By his own dad"

I bolted my eyes to him. I stand up looking t him dead in the eye. "Lie or die" I say dangerously. He shook his head.

"She was outcast as an omega alpha" He bow his head. He know that if I say those three words, I'm very unhappy more like in rage.

"Get ready" I sat back at my chair. "Ambush alpha" He smirk. I return. "More like a favor"