9

"I'm coming for sure." Jess said, her excitement visible. "I'm invited too right?" Ser asked and I nodded. So let me explain what's happening right now. It was our lunch break and I brought up the trip thing and everyone seemed to agree. Though Jayden couldn't come due to him going on a date with this girl.

"When is it though?" Duke asked. "A week from now." I replied and he let out a 'perfect'. "Finally we'll get some time alone babe." Duke said and Mia nodded. "As if you two don't sneak out to smooch each other's face every two days. How is it still not enough 'alone' time for you?" Jess complained, rolling her eyes afterwards.

"It's set. Duke and Mia will stick to each other—ew couples. Jess and Daniel are obviously uh..gonna you know what." Ser said and smirked. "Shut up, Ser." Jess almost yelled, her face red. She was embarrassed.

"Yeah whatever but you'll stick to each other anyways." she said and rolled her eyes. There sure was a lot of rolling eyes today. "Then who are you gonna stick to. Our 'ew couple' asses?" Mia said and frowned. "Nah probably to Jason." Duke said.

"Of course not. I'll have Vega to myself. I knew Dan was smart but didn't know he was so clever. He's literally setting me up with him!" Ser finished and it was my turn to roll my eyes. "What the hell Ser. Don't do anything stupid there. His parents wouldn't like a 'mistake child'." I sarcastically made a comment except the fact that it wasn't really sarcastic.

Lunch ended and I had my english class next. The class with Vega. I entered the classroom, in time—thanking god. He wasn't here yet. I sat on my usual spot and soon he entered the class. "Hey."

"Are your friends coming?" I asked and he nodded. "Three of them." he replied. "Is Luis gonna be there?" I asked and he looked amused. "Yeah. You seem to like him." he said and I nodded. "Well he's a cool guy." I said and he murmured a 'he sure is' under his breath. Yeah, it was definitely sarcastic.

"You definitely don't seem like a guy who would be willing to spend time with family." Vega said and I looked at him, confused why he had that idea. "And why is that?" I asked and he just shrugged. "Rumors." he replied. "What rumors?" I grew curios of what rumors have been spreading around about me, so I ended up asking.

"Not much just that Daniel Wilson only cares about girls and parties and doesn't have good relation with his parents." he said and I just stared. The last part wasn't wrong but only cared about girls and parties? That was ridiculous. Yeah, I loved partying and pretty girls but I had lot more to do except those. Also that made me sound like a total cliché. I hope I'm not one.

"They're not entirely wrong but they're wrong." I replied and he cracked a smile. "Yeah, that makes so much sense." he said and I grinned. Our English teacher was blabbering something and the class was quiet now since Vega and I, including a few others student shut their mouths due to Mr. Smith's threat.

I wasn't paying attention to anything in particular but Vega caught my eyes. He looked majestic. Everyday, every time when I see him. Staring at him for so long reminded me of that day, when our faces were dangerously close.

I've considered myself a straight dude till now and I was never unsure of it. I wore my 5th girlfriend's skirt to lift her mood once and didn't think it was weird. I know that's not related to sexuality but people, specially men are sometimes repulsed by the idea of wearing women's clothings. Because it wouldn't be 'manly' of them. You can say, I was pretty comfortable about my masculinity and sure about my sexuality.

But that wasn't the point right now. I just didn't understand what was going on. I'm guessing Vega is straight because I haven't seen him looking at or talking to a boy with that kind of intention. After he called me mesmerizing that day I did my own research and found out that he compliments people pretty often so, I let that go.

Deep down I knew this wasn't the right time for me to dig this deep inside of these matters so I tried to distract myself. For the first time in life I realized how boring and lonely my life was. I literally had nothing, just nothing to think about. Didn't know if I wanted to laugh or sob.

"What're you doing later today?" Vega asked and I almost flinched but refrained myself to do so. Stay calm, Daniel. "Well hitting the gym first then I've got nothing to do. I always do school stuffs at 1am so yeah nothing really. Why?" I answered and questioned him why he wanted to know.

"Great. I do my school stuffs after I go back and gym at 1am. So I've got that same free time as you. Wanna hang out?" he asked and I swear I felt myself getting lightheaded for a second but let's ignore that. "Sure."

Now you'd think how can he hit the gym at 1. Well let me remind you, we are 'rich' more like our parents are rich. God that sounded so weird and narcissistic. Never mind so yeah, he has his own gym at his house.

School ended and I was supposed to give Duke, Mia and Jason a ride back home. God knows why they wanted a ride with me. I went where I parked my car and saw them waiting there. "What took you so long?" Jason complained and I rolled my eyes. "My legs are turning 63 this year, remember?" I asked and they all cracked a smile.

Jason sat in the passengers seat, Mia and Duke were in the backseat probably planning to smooch each others face off. "Please I don't want 'milk' stains and 'sausage' coated in 'milk' smell in my car." Jason laughed like maniac and Mia told me to fuck off. Duke just sat their embarrassed.

First we were going to drop Jason then Mia and Duke. It was quiet in the car before Duke started speaking. "So what you gonna do after you go home?" he asked. "The usual." I replied not taking my eyes off the road. "So hitting gym and sleep the day off? Do something productive, bro." Jason complained and I rolled my eyes once again.

"No I'm not gonna sleep idiots." I said and I could feel their eyes on me. "That's impossible. What are you gonna do? You seem all popular but you're a lonely fuck without us." Jason said and I gave him the finger before putting my hand back on the steering.

"I'm gonna hangout with someone." I said and they all made dramatic kinds of sound. "Who is it? The person you're going on a date with?" Mia asked. "Vega." I replied. "And it's not a date." I corrected her.

"Oh my god. Daniel!" Duke yelled dramatically and looked at the others before turning back to me again. And now my head was not turned back, I was seeing them from the rear view.

"It's a date with Vega!" they said in union except Jason.