22

Daniel's POV:
(It'll be all in Daniel's POV unless I mention someone else)

"Jess, don't do that." I said and pushed her hand off which she was using to play with my ear. Ear? Out of all places? Pretty weird. "Why?" she asked while dragging the 'y's. "I'm ticklish." I lied, I barely get ticklish. I just didn't want to argue again. She's too sensitive.

"Help me choose my outfit." she said and walked to her closet, proceeding to show me at least 20 dresses. Jess called me over an hour ago saying she needed help. Didn't tell me it was gonna be about choosing clothes but I kinda figured. Though the first hour we just fooled around. Solely because she wanted to, not because I did.

"Jason's parties are always great and everyone dresses so well. No wonder they do, they've got hot people like you there." she said and winked at me. I smiled at her and she looked away nervously. While she was showing me all those clothes and talking without an end, all I could think about was Elias.

I get so restless and edgy around him while he manages to stay not so hot and unbothered. Well, he doesn't feel shit for me so obviously he's like that. I wonder if he notices how overwrought I act around him. To be honest, that'd be super embarrassing.

"How about this one?" Jess asked and I half-flinched back to present time from my thoughts. She had some kind of maroon gown in her hand. It looked pretty cool to me so, I nodded. "I knew you were gonna like this." she said, so excitedly that I started feeling bad for her. She shouldn't feel so happy around me whilst I feel so miserable around her.

It was 6pm when I left her house. She offered me to stay for dinner but I needed to get away from her so I refused. Also, I wasn't hungry at all so, why torture myself into eating just out of politeness. I was in home within 10 minutes.

I entered my house, the maid closing it right after I got in. She then quickly went away to do her work, disappearing from my sight. Now, it looked so bare. No one else there. I didn't hate it but doesn't mean I like it. I went to my room and didn't come out till 10pm. Rested till 7, studied till 9:30, showered and got dressed within 9:55 and decided to get downstairs to check whether my parents had arrived or not. They hadn't. If someone asked me if I cared, I'd say I didn't.

School ended in a rush. It felt like it anyway. Probably because Jason's party was tonight. Less than majority of people were invited but more than less were invited, if that makes any sense at all.

I went home, did my boring routine, hit the gym early, picked up mom's call and told her I wouldn't be home tonight and she didn't seem to give a fuck. Good, because I wouldn't either if they stayed out for a night. The party was starting at 9 pm but I had to get there within 8pm since Jason was my best friend and needed help setting things up. We help each other out while throwing parties.

Just like that time passed. It was 9pm and everyone started gathering. Within 9:15 the house was almost packed. I was there talking with some girls when Jess pulled me away. She handed me a drink, then another one and another one. Three in, she kissed me. We started making out. I was frustrated for some reason and decided why not get it out.

I was gonna get laid. Be it Jess or someone else so I didn't resist. While we were practically devouring each others tongues, I saw Elias come in with Ser hanging—no latching onto his arms. I pushed Jess off lightly and grabbed whatever drink was in front of me. One after another and just like that had 7 in total. Lord, the party hadn't even started.

I went back to Jess and started making out again. Elias noticed and started at us for 3 good seconds before Ser brought him drinks. They both drank and started giving each other light pecks. Gross. I'm not one to talk but whatever.

We somehow reached the dance floor and everyone was dancing around, more like moving around body parts in whatever way like crazy. In the midst of it all I lost Jess and after a while, somehow ended up in front of Elias. Worst time possible. I was a literal half-drunk, half-sober fuck.

"Hey." he greeted and I did the same. "I need some air." he said. "Me too." I said and just like that I followed him to the yard. I checked my phone, it was already 11:30. I swear it was just 9:30, me and Jess making out and getting dragged to the dance floor. Okay maybe I kissed four more girls and spilled drinks over 3 people too. But it still felt like 9:30.

People started coming to the yard and puked all over. "Let's not stay here." Elias said, scrunching his nose slightly and I nodded. "Let's go upstairs and get a room. People are a mess down here." I said and he replied with an 'okay'.

We went upstairs, entered the room and there was a moderately big bed. We sat down beside each other and after a good 5 minutes, I spoke. "I wanted to get laid and not get stuck here." I said and rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Is that so?" he questioned looking somewhat serious. I didn't say anything neither did I give out any gestures. We stared at each other.

"I honestly don't really fucking care anymore." he said and I was confused. Any normal person would be. Why would he curse out of nowhere unless he was drunk as fuck and losing his mind. Quite the possibility I'll say. "About wha-" I didn't get to finish what I was asking before I was cut off. By his lips on mine. I couldn't process. He broke it and looked at me. "Am I gonna regret this Daniel?" he asked and I just kept on staring.

Then it hit me. I didn't waste another second. I almost jumped on Elias. His lips and mine were one, once again. He cooperated unlike how I didn't last time. He kissed me back. I felt it get passionate. My hand reached for his hair. I lightly tugged on it. He slipped his tongue in. Cherry flavored.

The tongue 'fight' kept on going. Both of us wanting to take over but then I give up. Let him take me. All my life I was in charge of myself. If only someone else takes over it, takes care of me how would it feel? I wanted to feel that. I gave in to him and it didn't make me feel weak. It made me feel some kind of ensurity I never did.

Elias broke off the kiss. "Are you sober?" he asked. "More than I could ever be." He got up while I was sat in the bed, my left hand on the bed supporting my weight and right hand entangled with his hair. He went for my neck and started kissing it. His leg separating mine from each other. I felt him leave a mark. "I know what I'm doing, I hope you do too." he said and I rolled my eyes. "You talk a lot." I said and he smiled. Then I shut him off with a kiss, certainly not the last one of the night.

—//—
Y'all I finally made them kiss !! (n fuck🙏)