23

What in the universe happened. I slept with Elias Vega. How? Why? When- oh I know when. A few hours ago. Oh right, where is Elias? Fuck no. He's not beside me. I turned my head around to take a look at the whole room. No sign of him. He did not just make me a fling like he did to Ser. It was the most convincing conclusion considering he was nowhere to be seen.

While my stomach was sinking, I heard the bathroom door click and saw Elias standing in nothing but a towel. I would get embarrassed for sure if it wasn't for me seeing Elias jr. yesterday. He stood there still and I sat in the bed still. Looking at each other. Awkward silence.

"Hey?" he said and I closed my eyes rolled my head and opened them back in annoyance. "And I thought you left." I said and he seemed confused. "What? What gave you that not possible in even a 100 years idea?" he asked, his brows scrunched. "One, I woke up and saw no one. Two, this is a teenage party. Three, both of us are known for being players. What else was I supposed to think?" I asked back and he sighed.

"Am I an usual fling of yours?" he asked and my mouth internally gaped. "My usual flings don't really fuck me till my eyes roll." I said, I don't really know what mustered up so much courage inside me to say that but Elias looked so embarrassed.

"Do you always say things so casually?" Elias asked. "Only when I'm annoyed." I replied. He definitely wanted to question further but decided against it. "Am I now one of your flings?" I asked and he started at me. "Are you for real now? I asked the same thing, answer me first." for the first time I saw him acting like that, it was quite amusing.

"No. I wouldn't really make the first person who fucked, fucked me to be a fling." Now I was just exposing myself. "That makes me a little too much happy." he said. We stared at each other for a few seconds and just like that without any reason started laughing.

"Let's get out of here." Elias offered and I nodded. I checked my phone and it was 6:34 am. What the hell, how am I up so early. Right, body pain from something I haven't experienced till last night. "It's only like half past 6 in the morning." I said and he nodded. "Everyone's dead out from the alcohol. No one will bother us." he said and I nodded. I got up from the bed, only in my underwear. I could feel his eyes on me. Embarrassing. I probably looked like a distorted sponge.

I showered and within 7 we were good to go. We got out of Jason's house trying not to step on the half dead from alcohol people. We decided to have breakfast together at a restaurant near Jason's house. We left our cars there since the place was close to Jason's.

Midway of walking I stopped. I needed to get it out. Elias noticed after about 3 seconds and turned back. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Let me just say this and make it clear. I feel some shit for you." there it goes, the confession bomb. "I thought we confirmed it when we decided we were not each others fling?" he questioned and I was embarrassed and glad. Not the best combination but it'll work.

"You're not doing it right Wilson, let me." he said and I didn't know what he meant, also why the sudden call of my sirname? I thought we were done with that. But then he started walking closer.

"I like you, Daniel." he confessed and I swear I felt my self getting so fucking high but returned to my senses within a second. I was in awe. "There you go, that's how you do it. Drop the confession bomb." What the hell? How the hell did he know? I felt my face going red and become warm whilst he just smiled.

It's unfair how I was the only one getting so hot and bothered so I dropped the confession bomb for a second time and this time I did it correctly. "Well. I like you, Vega." As soon as those words escaped my mouth I could see him getting flustered. His ears were flushed. So not only is he hot and gorgeous, he's also adorable.

"Enough of that. Let's go." he said and hurriedly started walking. I followed him quietly. We reached the restaurant and were enjoying our breakfast but then all of a sudden something hit me. We've got problems. The Jess thing.

"I gotta tell you something." I said and he eyed me weirdly. "Don't drop something horrifying right now. I just got you like half an hour ago." he said and gulped down his food in an instant. "Just listen to me." I said and went on about the Jess situation. He listened closely and seemed to understand.

"You're not the only with problems. I've got one too." he said and started saying his, after I finished mine. It was about Serena. We had no idea what to do. So being the horrible person I am and hating getting dragged into drama, I offered we solve it in our own ways and he agreed.

Now that we were done talking about problems. I was still curious about one thing. Mark Regan. He didn't do anything bad at all but he just pisses me off. The vibe that's there when Elias and him are together, isn't really a pleasing one for me. Serena doesn't piss me off because the whole school knows how Elias isn't into Serena. Now, I know he's into me but I just feel like Mark is into him and is gonna stir up problems. Before Mark gets to do that, I gotta do something. Because what if Elias changes his mind and goes back to his usual type? Yeah, I'd be damned and fucked.

I wanted to ask him about Mark but we shared enough problems already and we definitely don't need anymore. So, I decided I'll keep this as a problem for another day and went back to enjoying breakfast again.

While eating I noticed he was staring so I did what any normal person would do and asked him why he was doing so. "I just still can't comprehend you feel the same." he said, smiled and he brushed off the hairs that fell over my eyes.

"Me too." Lord, I needed a haircut so bad otherwise I was gonna go crazy.

—//—
Guys I know I kinda rushed the whole kiss-confession part but I swear it played out way better in my head. I wanted to change it but decided against it cus I already made y'all wait for 21 chapters to see them kissing, I wanted a non-toxic unproblematic story with slight jealousy so I put in the confession together. Sry if it's disappointing, I js like characters, people irl who are certain ab their feelings.