1. Escape

(Before you go with the story, this is my first story and first fanfic by the way. I wanted to hear responses or comments if you have any. Let me know what do you guys think about my story. About the video above, I made it myself when a friend of mine suggested me to do it. And about the photos, I didn't own some of them in the next chapters (if you see a drawing, that's mine). So I hope you guys like my story and I'm already thinking about the sequel. Anyway, don't forget to vote, it'll be great if you do until the last chapters. Enjoy!)

(Greyson's POV)

Before the war in our planet Lorien begun, there were five Garde kids who were captured and were sent to a lab. They injected blue liquids into their bodies, but the kids didn't know what it was. They remove some of their memories about Lorien. Each one of them has a wooden chest with Loric carvings. Inside of it are their Inheritances which will help them for fighting and for survival.

My brother and I were one of them. We were twins and we always come together. We look the same; the same jet-black hair, tall but not that skinny. Our only difference is the color of my left eye is different compared to the right one. My real eyes should be ice-blue color, but the left one bare greenish brown.

When a Garde is still young, they are being taken care of by their grandparents so they don't see much of their real parents.

I remember, after my grandpa tucked us from our bed to sleep, we secretly escaped outside the window and ran. My brother and I loved to play outside that time as kids. Chimaeras on patrol chased us and caught us. My visions went blur but the Chimaeras turned into a silhouette of a man I didn't recognized, but I believed it was shape shift. Then we end up at the Laboratory.

"Good luck with your journey..." Said by a loud, raspy voice, but technically not calm. "Find the first ten and let them know-"

He never finished his lines because as soon as he said those words, another guy from the back yelled at him, "Come on, Leighn!"

Leighn looked back at me. "You must survive." He patted my head, and then ran away.

We were inside an emergency capsule with blue holographic numbers floating one-knuckle-away from the capsule. Mine was 13 and my brother was 14. Weird, because our age were both seven. What was the number supposed to mean?

I was the thirteenth so I could see how the first two capsules being ejected from the emergency exit. Eleven was a blond-haired girl. Twelve was a skinny dark brown-haired guy. Both of them were crying to each other. Perhaps they are related or something. Or friends, or more than that maybe. I don't know.

The Earth was our destination. It was one of the closest neighbors to our planet and I heard that Lorics have been there for thousands of years ago. I never paid attention in history classes especially when the topic is about the planet Earth. Some of the teachers said that humans spent their time killing each other and survive.

I wonder if when we reached the Earth, all of us will land in the same area so we can be united easily. I don't know. But for sure, danger await for us. I am too young to be in charge of something like this. I can't even fight and escape this lab because they put something on us so our bodies look weak. They never even told us what was happening.

Sometimes I regret about escaping from grandpa's house. I didn't expect this to happen but I'm blaming myself for putting my brother in danger.

When it was my turn, the hologram number in front of me dissolved into lights. I tried to look at my brother. I yelled, but he nodded like he just has been defeated in a race.

I shrieked. Panicked. But not long after that, my eyelids started to feel heavy. Now I get it, the blue liquid injected into our body helped us to loose our consciousness.

In a second, my capsule creaked... And was sent flying straight to Earth.