11. A Mog Saves Me

(Fifteen's POV)

"How did you find me?" I say, slowly moving backward to use illusions, but the Mog keep on walking towards me from the mouth of the alley, grinning.

He answered me with a dangerous smile and slowly removing his hat, revealing his black tattoos and dark, lifeless eyes. Mogadorians never talk to their enemy. A good strategy, but I can never read his mind.

I can jump in another door again, but that was impossible now. My illusions are limited. I can only travel at once and I've not yet been trained on how to use it in attacking. All I have to do is fight this Mog and his monster; I don't know what it's called because I never saw one inside the orphanage.

I put the Chest down at my feet and kicked it away. The Mog look at it, probably planning to get it, so I covered the Chest with invisibility. It's not a Legacy, but it's still part of my illusion.

"Invisibility, uh?" the Mog says coldly. "Oh, I remember you, Six! Or perhaps, you're six plus six? Seven plus six? Pah! Thirteen's quite smart in math, eh?"

Crap. They already knew. They know about the five, or maybe just thirteen. I don't know, but this is Thirteen's fault. I remember him in my vision; he's the guy in the ocean. I'm going to kill him when I met him. And I don't know how far the Mogadorians knew about the Garde, but I'm pretty sure, I'm going to pulverize them all.

I run towards the Mog and make an imaginary gun. I shoot him at his legs, but he managed to dodge. He leaps forward too and attacks me with his Mog canon. Fortunately, I cover myself with shield, then immediately removed it after the shot. I throw the shield with my telekinesis at him, but the canon was the one thrown instead. I change my weapon to a long pointed javelin and swing it towards his chest. He keeps on moving backwards until he gets his canon again and hit me with the butt of the canon. Slowly I was tossed in the dirt, but I get up.

I make a large garbage bin floating above his head, and before he can even shoot me, I release the bin and the Mog fell down. He gets up quickly and shoots me again. I throw stones at him with my telekinesis. When he stops, I make my sword again and lunge after him. He smiles cruelly and kicks me at my sternum and brush the sword into nothing, so I was sent flying to the wall.

I spit a small amount of blood cruelly, then face the Mog, who was now advancing towards me. "So you know about us, uh?"

He stops and smiles again. He keeps on twisting his head like he has a neck pain. "Oh, I know." He pulls out his hand and gesture from his pet to attack me. "My piken is going to finish you-"

"Coward!"

This guy talks like crap, I wish his piken attack him instead of me. I make a sword again and slowly with my telekinesis, I shoot the piken (who was still busy ripping the cat's body) right in its eye and made a small snarling sound. The Mog look back and shouts in loss as the piken runaway, trying to remove the sword, then looks back at me again.

"Doesn't matter," he mutters, which I guess was true, because they have plenty of those in their base that's why they don't care about that, anyway.

He was about to kill me now with his Mog canon, but suddenly his gun was out of ammo, so he hisses and throw it away. Slowly, he pulls his dagger from his pocket. Once he was ready to stab me, hands raise, a large, long tooth sticks out of his chest. He crumpled on the ground, then dissolve into ashes.

It was the piken. His eye still bleeding so I pull it out with my telekinesis. I didn't dare to pull it out myself.

"Good job, big guy." I tell him.