21. Eleven and Her Cepan

(It took too long for me to make another chapter, sorry. And thanks btw for the readers who continue to read until here. I have news, few more chapters and the story will end. But don't worry, the story continues to the next book. And as promised, I'm going to post the titles of the possible stories I'll make after this [in the next chapter]. Don't forget to vote, and feel free to comment :) )

(Greyson's POV)

I reach the other end of the tunnel alone where the cells are kept. But once I was inside, another corridor appears that leads deeper underground.

There were no many doors in the place, which I guess I was not yet at the section where cells are. I didn't know about Eleven yet. Fifteen describes her as a young girl with blonde hair just like Clara's. She has bruises all over her body. Dang! This place stinks.

Fifteen told me that she has a Cepan. I was a little bit shock of that because I thought all five of us wasn't supposed to have a Cepan. We were just runaways, escaped from the planet being invade and sent here because of the mysterious guys that puts us into capsules.

I have to make sure about this that the girl Fifteen's talking about might not be the real Eleven. What if she's Ten, from the Chosen Garde. I try to communicate with her again, asking if she's okay, but there's no response. Since Ten calls for me with telepathy, I try communicating with the others because I thought I'm the one who's got the telepathy. But now, I don't think so.

I think about what Eleven's appearance might be. All Fifteen told me are just a bit description of her. Fifteen never told me about her Legacy yet, that's why I keep thinking of that. What does she got? Can she control elements or manipulate flames? No, too over kill.

Back to her Cepan, I wonder what his appearance is, too. I felt a little bad for him because Fifteen says a Mog almost kill him, stabbing his sternum below his ribs. I mean, I never know how it feels to have a Cepan. A companion. If I have a Cepan, he'd be like a father to me. But unfortunately, I don't have one. It makes me think about my father back in Lorien. I never met him, not even once. Grandpa never showed us our parents. If he did, he's going to tell us what our parents wanted to tell us. He's so strict, like he owns me and Fourteen.

Anyway, Eleven is lucky. Very. She's like one of the ten chosen Garde. They are trained, and they are powerful. Me? I haven't trained much properly, except for my training with Fifteen in a ship.

I reach another arch, the atmosphere turns hot, and it's like burning tires or something. The place doesn't look like a base anymore. It's like I'm in a cave. Everywhere I look, I can see stalagmites and stalactites. The tiled floor changed into dirt. Far from here, I can hear yelling and roaring, which I guess I was in a monsters' lair. This is where pikens are kept. They are so nasty; they look like a flayed giant bat. Jian is one, but I exclude him because he's a good one, and he usually hide his features by turning into a smaller mammal.

I walk slowly and activate my orb sword, which was now gleaming faint red. Ten Elders, this is like a hell. Mogs really like a place like this. My sweats are starting to drop and my adrenaline rush.

I stop from a large bridge made of rocks and soil. It's the only way that can take me across the other part so I don't have a choice. I walk pass through it, and that's when couple of Mogs walk near me. I run as fast as I can and hide behind a giant boulder.

The Mogs stop few feet away from me and gasp. It's like they can sense me. "I smell something," he says.

The other Mogs sniffs the air as if there's someone's cooking delicious and they want to know what it was. I peek in and see what they are doing.