22. We're Safe. For now.

(I'm really sorry if it took me so long to update the story. Like I said, I'm a bit busy now that the school has started. Anyway, I hope you'll like this one. And sorry for removing another character, it's just that I didn't own him so I have to give it back to the real creator. We're almost there and the story will end. And I'll be introducing or bring back the other characters, maybe on the sequel. So, I'll be writing chapters every saturday because there are about almost two or three chapters to go. Don't forget to vote:))

(Greyson's POV)

I wake up back in the old rusty ship. I realize my shirt was laid on the floor, which I realize I'm sweating. Night curls up at the bottom of the bed, and beside her, was the letter Leighn wrote to me. I clutch it and tuck it into the pocket in my jeans.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to read it or not. I mean, we never met each other before. And I think if a person you don't know wrote something for you, then that mean something's going on I don't know. I think it's a bad idea opening it. Even if I wanted to find out answers.

I grab new clothes at my bag and wear it, and then I went outside to see how the others are doing.

The light burns my eyes as I step out from the captain's cabin. Fifteen and Eleven are talking at the desk, sipping coffee as Rex joins with them. Once Fifteen notice me, she wave her hand calling me to join them. What exactly are they doing? Meeting of a sort?

"Where are we?" I ask as I slowly approach them, and rubbing my eyes as if I still felt sleepy.

"In Antarctica," Fifteen says.

My eyes widen, forgetting about the sleepy-part. "Really?"

Rex and Eleven laughed so hard their chair rocks a bit. Fifteen laughs too, and all I could do is raise my left eyebrow. "No, you dolt. We're heading towards the Indian Ocean."

I realize the sea is not cold as it is in Antarctica. I'm just really dumb to see, the land behind us is not snow. And it's obvious that we're still somewhere in Philippines.

When I look at Eleven, she's actually smiling after all happened yesterday. She's tough and seems like she's never been captured. Me, who was the one who help rescue her and her Cepan, look like I'm the one who lost someone. But, really, I couldn't help it. If I give this letter to Eleven and let her read it for me...

"Actually," Fifteen explains. "We are gathering so we can talk. Now that Eleven is here, we can train her before we can go and find you brother and Twelve in Europe."

Speaking of Fourteen, I haven't found out any news about him since we enter the Mog base. "Wait, have you guys checked on the Device today?" I ask.

Rex nods. "Fourteen is still in Europe, though I'm not sure. The dot was blinking before, but now his dot was gone. We have to assume that the problem is just in the Device, that's he's still alive."

I sit slowly at the nearest chair between Fifteen and Rex. I look at my hands nervously. "And how about Twelve?"

"He's fine, though he moved in another country beside Greece," Fifteen says. "So who are we going to save first? Twelve or Fourteen?"

"I don't know, guys, but I'll choose to find my brother," I say. "He's in trouble. Remember the crop circles he made all over different places? What if the Mogs found out it was him?"

Rex mumbles something in his seat. "And you guys remember the radio?" he ask as Fifteen and I nod. Eleven sits in her seat, listening to us. "If the radio tells about the places where Fourteen went, does that mean anything?"

Fifteen looks at me, wide eye. "Is he working with the Mogs?" she asks, almost standing from her chair.

"What? Of course I don't know," I say. "Look, whatever it is, we have to find him. He might be captured now, or, or worse..."