SIX. never have i ever... got drunk and told my best friend everything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FABIOLA HAD come out to Devi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FABIOLA HAD come out to Devi. Devi had pretty much missed big milestones in her friends lives. They basically replaced her with Jonah. Devi had done pretty much anything to get her friendship back to where it was.

And the girls hung out with Eleanor birth mother, Joyce, for the time being. And Kalani almost told them about her and Ben, but skipped over that puddle and maybe that was a good thing because Joyce ended up spilling every in front of the girls and their moms.

And it turns out that Devi lied about everything between her and Paxton.

Also adding, Fabiola came out to her mom. She was completely worried, but she had nothing to worry about because her mother was completely fine.

But everything was fine, for now that is. Devi was still their friend and she'd promise that she'd be a better friend from here on out.

Truthfully, everything being fine was a stretch. Eleanor's mom had actually jumped the gun once more for Broadway once more and she (Eleanor) quit the play.

Nothing shocked the girls more when they found out that Devi had been at Paxton's house instead of being with them.

Though Kalani had the time to be with Eleanor, she still had the time to get Ben's sixteen birthday gift.

She knocked on the Gross door and waited for someone to answer.

The door finally opened and Kalani held a wide tooth smile as she held the gift bag in the air.

"Happy birthday!" She smiled.

Ben smiled. At least someone seemed to care about his birthday. He hugged Kalani, a little tighter than normal which didn't go past her.

He allowed her inside and the first thing her eyes had landed on was the birthday cake that had been shaped into a sculpture of some sort.

She furrowed her brows and placed the bag on the table.

"Looks delicious." She said.

"Probably taste pretty good too."

Kalani grabbed a piece of bacon from his plate and joined him at the table.