ONE. never have i ever... received a free pass

TWO WEEKS is a long time for Kalani Wang

TWO WEEKS is a long time for Kalani Wang. In those two weeks she'd found herself getting closer to Jacob Buchanan and the two would call themselves close friends, but Kalani wasn't going to introduce him to her friends group just yet. You had to prepare yourself for Devi, Fabiola, and Eleanor... and at times, Kalani herself.

During those two agonizing weeks, Devi and Paxton had become an official couple, Ben had found out through Eleanor that Kalani was practically still in love with him, and-

Okay, fine, we'll roll it back.

After Ben found Kalani and Jacob hugging outside the dance he'd thought it be best to go back inside.

Her was mumbling something under his breath and it was obvious he was loud enough for Eleanor to hear him.

She said something along the lines of, "She's in love with you. Constantly being sad about you and Anessa and that's because she never really got the opportunity to explore the relationship even further. She loves you Ben, but maybe the both of you moved on." But it was something along those lines, can't confirm or deny whether or not that's what she truly said... Regardless, Ben had now been in Kalani position of sorrow.

Seeing her hang out with Jacob and thinking they were in some sort of relationship... which they weren't.

But he didn't really know that now did he? In fact, their first interaction had been that day in the bathroom and that was a pretty nasty place to have a sentimental moment with your ex and say that she's "perfect".

Regardless, it was Devi and Paxton's turn to have their whirlwind relationship on full display.

"The hallway was littered with backpack people dropped in shock." Eleanor smiled.

"Yeah, and you made it onto Lady Whistleboy for the first time ever." Fabiola said.

"Are you two banging yet?" Anessa asked, "I can't wait to read Lady Whistleboy's take on that."

Lady Whistleboy was the school's TikTok's gossip page and Devi had made her romantic relationship debut.

"Uh, we're circling it." Devi answered, "We both want to. It's imminent for sure."