FIVE. never have i ever... seen her smile so bright

KALANI NEEDED to get over Ben

In fact, she would need to stick her head in a batch of grease to remove the image of Ben and Aneesa making out by her locker.

"I don't get it." Jodie said, "One minute his at your knees and next he's making out with another girl. How could he?"

"It is what it is." Kalani muttered, "He's moved on and I have to do the same. There's always someone better right?"

Jodie smiled, squeezing Kalani's shoulders, "Atta girl. There are plenty of guys who are so down with the Kalani Wang lifestyle."

Kalani sighed and shut her locker, giving one last glance at Ben and Aneesa making out when suddenly Jodie had pushed the girl into someone... and by "pushed" I mean, she had tripped and someone had caught her from falling.

The guy in question was Jacob Buchanan. He was tall... extremely tall in fact.

"You okay, Wang?" He asked.

Jacob Buchanan transferred from Ohio a year ago and was the talk of Sherman Oaks for days... people still talk about him.

He was the nerdy kind of hot, you know? He was the stereotypical poster child of the term "hot nerd" and he ran with.

"I'm good. Thanks."

Jacob helped her to her feet and began picking the items she dropped.

She quickly bent down to help saying something along the lines of he didn't have to help her that it was her fault for tripping.. per se.

"Don't worry about, Kalani." He chuckled.

The two of them stood and smiled at one another and continued a small conversation before splitting off.

"He's cute." Jodie smiled, "You're welcome for the push."

"Yeah, exactly what I need right now. Another white boy at my feet." Kalani huffed.

She wanted to move on from Ben. She didn't think about jumping into another relationship.

"Hey, Kalani." Aneesa called, "Can we talk for a second?"